PDA

View Full Version : Pukekohe Trackday?

zzzbang
29th March 2009, 15:14
Thinking about going to the pukekohe trackday 11 April http://www.kiwitrackdays.co.nz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=23&Itemid=43, if any of you are keen let me know.

PirateJafa
29th March 2009, 15:54
Not interested in Pukekohe.

If I wanted to go in straight lines I'd go on a train, plus the lack of run-off does not excite me.

Squiggles and myself are looking at doing a Taupo trackday again soon-ish though.

zzzbang
29th March 2009, 16:37
Let me know when you go, il be there if at all possible :niceone:

Well, offer still stands for pukekohe.. anyone? lol

sosman
29th March 2009, 18:08
Not interested in Pukekohe.

If I wanted to go in straight lines I'd go on a train, plus the lack of run-off does not excite me.

Squiggles and myself are looking at doing a Taupo trackday again soon-ish though.

Mate yr on a 400hundy? how much run off area do ya think ya gonna need?.
zzzbang was asking who wants to go!,not who want's to have a whinge about why ya can't handle puke :clap:

Petrolic
29th March 2009, 18:39
love to if I can stop the exhaust burning off the new paint. will miss the 4th as well at taupo due to doing the stupid Rotorua to taupo bike ride same day.

zzzbang
29th March 2009, 19:42
love to if I can stop the exhaust burning off the new paint. will miss the 4th as well at taupo due to doing the stupid Rotorua to taupo bike ride same day.

also missing 4th at taupo.. sigh.. im the designated driver to get to whitianga and back for speedfest

zzzbang
11th April 2009, 19:25
Well, you guys missed an awesome trackday.

Sign on 9.30 started riding just after 10. Had a little bit of rain in the 2nd session but not anything to worry about, rest of the day was perfect. Track is in quite good condition and Really fun, full taps! :2thumbsup

Squiggles
12th April 2009, 04:40
Its nice but the lack of runoff doesn't appeal to me, ill probably attend an open day when the viffer is ready, just to check its running sweet

zzzbang
12th April 2009, 10:07
Only place you dont really have runoff is the jennian homes corner after the front straight, rest of the places i wouldnt call dangerous. The walls are close but not a big chance that youl come off on a straight.

boomer
12th April 2009, 10:16
Mate yr on a 400hundy? how much run off area do ya think ya gonna need?.
zzzbang was asking who wants to go!,not who want's to have a whinge about why ya can't handle puke :clap:

good call.. what a :wanker:

zzzbang
12th April 2009, 11:20
good call.. what a :wanker:

hey.. cool it man. dont just start crap like this...no need to be a dick.