PDA

View Full Version : One step beyond the phallic Auckland Zoo fountain...

Gwinch
30th March 2009, 14:02
... is this inflatable monument of pure unadulterated dodge-factor infinity. Really, what were the designers thinking? Sweet merciful crap!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pHk2HSzXry0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pHk2HSzXry0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

vtec
30th March 2009, 14:05
hahahahahahha, unbelievably awesome

Tank
30th March 2009, 14:09
makes you wonder how they blew it up?

bull
30th March 2009, 14:51
So thats where the kids come from

MsKABC
30th March 2009, 14:54
If only children did come out of that item of genitalia, rather than the current variety. Ah, who am I kidding? The human race would become extinct!

Seriously though, that thing is a little bit sick :weird: but kinda funny at the same time.

Cheshire Cat
30th March 2009, 18:59
I know of some one who would think of something like that:sick::sick::bash:

Kemet
31st March 2009, 17:32
I'm thinking it was either a comedian or an 'artist' who put it there.

I'm inclined to think the 'artist' trying to make some sort of statement about the state of the world

..... maybe about catholics and the population growth in that area

or the poor starving children in Africa

or something/anything else that pops out little kiddies like they were going out of fashion

sorta... kinda...

Sounds like something an artist would do....

Mom
31st March 2009, 21:31
makes you wonder how they blew it up?

Be a bit hard to get your mouth around that one eh?

Seriously though, that thing is a little bit sick :weird: but kinda funny at the same time.

I am sick enough I watched it twice, I have tears in my eyes thinking about your comment :D