PDA

View Full Version : Metric cruiser club?

hunter
30th March 2009, 20:08
:headbang:hi,i would like to know if anyone out there would like to start a metric cruiser club,i have a 2007 mean streak and would like to ride with similar cruisers,yammys,hondas,suzukis etc for day rides,rallies.looking to start all over nz so people who are members can hook up with others when traveling through,please comment and any ideas to get it started would be great,cheers

outlawtorn
30th March 2009, 21:41
Hey dude, welcome to KB, checkout this site http://www.nzcruisergroup.co.nz, you'll probably findf some people in your area keen for a ride.

Cheers
J.

hunter
31st March 2009, 05:48
Thanx outlawtorn,ive been trying to register but it wont let me,have carefully filled out 5 times but no luck,:crybaby:,any ideas???

SilverGrin
31st March 2009, 06:30
It have to be a metric club? Something against imperial?

James Deuce
31st March 2009, 06:59
It have to be a metric club? Something against imperial?

Yes. Especially when people confuse it with Whitworth.

fLaThEaD FreD
31st March 2009, 17:08
Thanx outlawtorn,ive been trying to register but it wont let me,have carefully filled out 5 times but no luck,:crybaby:,any ideas???

and i'll get the NZ cruiser site admin to contact you....cheers

hunter
31st March 2009, 19:03
hey silver grin,nothin against imperial,just sick of the "its not bad for a japper "and "they are just a harley copy"just wanna ride without the bullshit:2guns:

hunter
31st March 2009, 19:06
hey flathead fred,cheers but i cant use the pm cause im new to kb,could you send me 1 and i mite b able to reply it :2thumbsup

hunter
31st March 2009, 20:25
all good flathead,they contacted me and told me wot i did wrong,am member now,found out theres a ride to hamner springs next year,will be booking my leave from work :niceone:

popelli
2nd April 2009, 18:20
hey silver grin,nothin against imperial,just sick of the "its not bad for a japper "and "they are just a harley copy"just wanna ride without the bullshit:2guns:

it works both ways - many people have attitudes about non japanese bikes

hunter
2nd April 2009, 19:04
not me,ive got 2 mates with harleys,they are nice bikes,havnt met anyone who doesnt like them,i use to have a triumph,amazing to see attitude change when you ride up with a jap cruiser,i personaly recon that anyone who rides is cool,wot ever their bike,we all love to ride,just some think there bike is superior to all bikes,sad :weep: