PDA

View Full Version : KB logo artwork - quick!

Skunk
8th March 2005, 14:25
Spankme or anyone? Can I get a hold of the KB biker logo artwork digitally? I have a chance to produce some electrostatic stickers for ya for free. Need it today or tomorrow am latest...

(Bad news is it's in yellow and a really dark green - that's why it's free)

They'll be for Spankme to sell/give away though the site.

Don't give me the RGB jpg... I need the Illustrator/CorelDraw/whatever eps.

Sniper
8th March 2005, 14:26
SpankMe Look look

Indiana_Jones
8th March 2005, 16:57
Could you make some top gun ones? :D
I'm not joking lol

-Indy

riffer
8th March 2005, 18:02
Geez Skunk.

You're the shit hot Mac Operator.

Open it up in Photoshop and draw some beziers matey...

Skunk
8th March 2005, 18:37
Geez Skunk.

You're the shit hot Mac Operator.

Open it up in Photoshop and draw some beziers matey...Too F-ken busy mate... Done 12 12+pp books to CTP this afternoon alone... :apint:

bugjuice
8th March 2005, 18:45
wuss... :bleh:

pt

riffer
8th March 2005, 18:50
Too F-ken busy mate... Done 12 12+pp books to CTP this afternoon alone... :apint:

Ya big wuss.

:shake:

Blakamin
8th March 2005, 18:50
Have ya PM'd SpankMe????

Krusti
8th March 2005, 19:04
I'm not joking lol

-Indy

He wont do just one.....cause who else would want one?:shake: :killingme

Indiana_Jones
8th March 2005, 19:13
He wont do just one.....cause who else would want one?:shake: :killingme

Everyone deep down inside loves top gun.......including magua :niceone:

-Indy

Skunk
8th March 2005, 19:44
I'm not joking lolWHY?!

wuss... :bleh:
Ya big wuss.bleh!

Have ya PM'd SpankMe????Yep! MSTRS emailed me something I can work with, but Spankme - I've not heard from.

Anyway - it's all done now. :confused:

Biff
8th March 2005, 20:43
Everyone deep down inside loves top gun.

-Indy

Erm, hmm :sick:

StoneChucker
8th March 2005, 20:53
Electrostatic? Erm, those the ones that stick on by some sort of charge? My car is already a KB billboard, I'd love some more... :spudwave:

sAsLEX
8th March 2005, 21:08
Too F-ken busy mate... Done 12 12+pp books to CTP this afternoon alone... :apint:

"do you know how fricken busy I am!!"

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/paramount_pictures/team_america__world_police/adversary.jpg

Blakamin
8th March 2005, 21:24
Electrostatic? Erm, those the ones that stick on by some sort of charge? My car is already a KB billboard, I'd love some more... :spudwave:
meee tooo... the cage needs more KB stuff... 8 stickers aint enuff...

dveus
8th March 2005, 21:25
"do you know how fricken busy I am!!"

Im so ronery, so ronery........ :spudguita

Skunk
8th March 2005, 21:53
If ya see me I'll sell you one. Money to Spankme for the site. :niceone:

I don't even know if they'll even work... Don't know how many either, guessing about 150 only, yellow and dark green. Two kinds: both 77.5mm square.

bugjuice
8th March 2005, 21:57
they look boarder line 'ok'.. dunno about yellow and green tho - corp colours show yellow and black.. might get bad rep'd..

Blakamin
8th March 2005, 22:05
I'll go the "green and gold"
aye, jimbo........ :shake:

SpankMe
8th March 2005, 22:21
Just seen this. Sorry to put a damper on things but the logo is not to be used on anything I haven’t approved. I don't want the KB logo on anything but the best quality.

If that means missing an opportunity because it has to be done quickly, then so be it. I'd rather take the time and pay for it to make sure it is done right.

Rainbow Wizard
8th March 2005, 22:30
the logo is not to be used on anything I haven’t approved. I don't want the KB logo on anything but the best quality.

If that means missing an opportunity because it has to be done quickly, then so be it. I'd rather take the time and pay for it to make sure it is done right.
If you really want to do something to improve the image of bikers your efforts would be better spent trying to get the Ulysses Club to change that revolting logo of theirs.

Skunk
9th March 2005, 07:06
Just seen this. Sorry to put a damper on things but the logo is not to be used on anything I haven’t approved. I don't want the KB logo on anything but the best quality.

If that means missing an opportunity because it has to be done quickly, then so be it. I'd rather take the time and pay for it to make sure it is done right.OK. Trashed it...

pyrocam
21st March 2005, 13:52

This wouldnt nessesarily apply to say. using official KB stickers on a no.8 wire motorcycle paint job would it?
(http://www.pyrocam.com/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2&forum=1)

althou im a bit miffed I cant ghost the logo on. which is actually for the best cos I would undoubtedly munt it up somehow.