PDA

View Full Version : Grazing needed - Hamilton area

Mom
9th April 2009, 08:36
Hi guys. My eldest daughter lives in Hamilton and has 2 ponies that she needs to find alternative grazing for. Has anyone got, or know of anyone that has grazing available at the moment? She lives in town and is doing a post graduate diploma at Waikato Uni, her horses are currently in Cambridge so anywhere in that area would be great. Many thanks.

Mom

tri boy
9th April 2009, 08:57
See if she can get in touch with the Disabled riding Club. (I havn't got there contact details). They might be able to help her out, or point her towards some one.
They get disabled kids out riding quiet ponies. Graze their ponies near Avalon Drive, and have a few helpers.

Mom
9th April 2009, 09:01
See if she can get in touch with the Disabled riding Club. (I havn't got there contact details). They might be able to help her out, or point her towards some one.
They get disabled kids out riding quiet ponies. Graze their ponies near Avalon Drive, and have a few helpers.

Thanks for this will let her know.

R6_kid
9th April 2009, 09:19
There is a nice patch of grass outside the glue factory in Te Rapa :no:

Mom
9th April 2009, 09:29
There is a nice patch of grass outside the glue factory in Te Rapa :no:

I wont pass this one on :laugh:

Naki Rat
9th April 2009, 09:45
Hi guys. My eldest daughter lives in Hamilton and has 2 ponies that she needs to find alternative grazing for. Has anyone got, or know of anyone that has grazing available at the moment? She lives in town and is doing a post graduate diploma at Waikato Uni, her horses are currently in Cambridge so anywhere in that area would be great. Many thanks.

Mom

Damn, I thought I had hit the wrong tab and opened the Lifestyle Block website (http://www.lifestyleblock.co.nz/vforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3) Maybe worth giving that site a look.

Mom
9th April 2009, 09:47
Damn, I thought I had hit the wrong tab and opened the Lifestyle Block website (http://www.lifestyleblock.co.nz/vforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3) Maybe worth giving that site a look.

Yeah well, this is Rant or Rave so I dont feel too bad about posting it in here. Will get her to look at that link.

Quasievil
9th April 2009, 10:06
pm cowpoos his crew have some horses on site and a bit of land by the river in horitu, might be worth a crack at least

Mom
9th April 2009, 10:10
pm cowpoos his crew have some horses on site and a bit of land by the river in horitu, might be worth a crack at least

Thanks for this, appreciate it.

Naki Rat
9th April 2009, 10:10
Yeah well, this is Rant or Rave so I dont feel too bad about posting it in here. Will get her to look at that link.

You got to network these days apparently so go for it :niceone: