PDA

View Full Version : Manawatu: Palmerston North - Show me around for photos ride!

Cr1MiNaL
11th April 2009, 09:33
Hey all you gumboot girls and butch guys...

Does any kind Manawatuian want to show a JAFA around? Ill have my bro pillion, he studies at Massey down 'ere. He lives over these parts too. Want to go to some nice lookouts n take a few photos, that sort of thing yer know...

I'll be out and about so text me please and I'll text back 021-605-875.

Cheers

YR64L.

NZsarge
11th April 2009, 09:42
Hey all you gumboot girls and butch guys...

Does any kind Manawatuian want to show a JAFA around? Ill have my bro pillion, he studies at Massey down 'ere. He lives over these parts too. Want to go to some nice lookouts n take a few photos, that sort of thing yer know...

I'll be out and about so text me please and I'll text back 021-605-875.

Cheers

YR64L.

Are you just after scenic photo's? 'Bout the only thing I can think of is Stomy point and maybe the windmills, what day were you thinking? Today, tomorrow, monday? I'm off to Wimbledon today but may tomorrow....

Owl
11th April 2009, 09:46
Are you just after scenic photo's? 'Bout the only thing I can think of is Stomy point and maybe the windmills, what day were you thinking? Today, tomorrow, monday? I'm off to Wimbledon today but may tomorrow....

You could take a chainsaw with you to the Track lookout!:laugh:

There's also Porkchop hill if you want a closeup of the city.

Cr1MiNaL
11th April 2009, 10:36
M heading to New Plymouth to meet with Pussy tomorrow morning. I'll go have a look at the windmills and MasseyUni itself. If you want to catch up later in the afternoon pls do text. Cheers

Elysium
11th April 2009, 18:22
You could check out the bike shops.