PDA

View Full Version : Fall of a legend (paveho)

WickedOne
12th April 2009, 11:11
Hi to all who know me, Jacs (wickedtoo) and my father, Paul (paveho)

Just to let you all know of the very sad passing of my father yesterday morning. He had a heart attack in his sleep and passed peacefully.

He leaves behind my mother, brother, myself, Jacs and many, many people who knew him for the amazing human being he was.

He will be sorely missed but never forgotten.

The funeral is going to be held at North Harbour Chapel and Reception Lounge, 185 Schnapper Rock Road,
Albany, Auckland on Wednesday the 15th of April at 1pm. CASUAL DRESS PLEASE!! Any and all are welcome.

You are also welcome to join us for a drink after the service at Bar Africa
(1B William Pickering Drive, North Harbour)

If anyone would like to contact me you can do so via KB or on my mobile: 021619926

Ride safe and have a good weekend.

Mrs Busa Pete
12th April 2009, 11:17
Shit that is just such sad news Darren pete and my thoughts are with you and the family. If there is anything we can do just let us know.

WickedOne
12th April 2009, 11:19
Thanks Wendy, we are all in a bit of a zombie state at the moment but we'll get through it. Thanks for your wishes.

Mrs Busa Pete
12th April 2009, 11:22
Thanks Wendy, we are all in a bit of a zombie state at the moment but we'll get through it. Thanks for your wishes.

I bet you are a perfeckly healthy man taken way to soon. :hug:

MSTRS
12th April 2009, 11:29
Always sad to lose a parent. Condolences.

Elysium
12th April 2009, 11:47
And a fellow Hornet rider too :no:

martybabe
12th April 2009, 11:52
I lost my Father in similar circumstances mate, my condolences to you and the rest of the Family.

I never got the chance to meet your Dad but I tell ya what, that's a wicked smile he's got.He looks like a Man that loved life. Ride in peace Paul.

YellowDog
12th April 2009, 11:57
Those of us who have suffered such close losses feel very sorry for your pain.

Heart felt condolences to you and your family.

Keep those great memories close and he will live on forever in your hearts.

Duke girl
12th April 2009, 11:59
Condolences to you and the rest of the family at this very sad time in your lives. The huge loss of a man who was so greatly loved by all of those who knew him. May his memory live on with you all forever. Thoughts are with you all.
I lost my Dad the same way 18 yrs ago and he is with me every day and always will be. I cherish his memory which you will do also with your Father.

elle-f
12th April 2009, 12:55
Condolences from our family to you and yours. Thinking of you at this time.

thepom
12th April 2009, 16:51
You have my condolences too, I have lost both my parents and I know your pain,be strong.....

placidfemme
12th April 2009, 20:57
Thanks for letting me be there with you guys today. Even though you both got a million hugs with me today there are plenty more where they came from. Such a big loss for you and your family. I'm on call remember that!

Love you guys loads!

98tls
12th April 2009, 21:01
Thoughts to you and your family.

Sharry
12th April 2009, 21:09
Condolances to you and your family, I realy feel for your loss and will be thinking of you all.

WickedOne
12th April 2009, 21:10
Thanks heaps Tam, it was really good to see you today and we really appreciate it. Love you long time!!!

Thanks for letting me be there with you guys today. Even though you both got a million hugs with me today there are plenty more where they came from. Such a big loss for you and your family. I'm on call remember that!

Love you guys loads!

Devil
13th April 2009, 14:08
Sorry to hear that. Thoughts with you both.

Nasty
13th April 2009, 14:53
Condolences to you and your mum and family ... I know this is a hard time ...
:( ... my thoughts are with you both.

merv
13th April 2009, 14:57
Bugger mate, sincere condolences.

RIP.

klingon
13th April 2009, 15:14
...I never got the chance to meet your Dad but I tell ya what, that's a wicked smile he's got.He looks like a Man that loved life. Ride in peace Paul.

Ditto. That's a delightful photo! He looks like a strong, healthy man with a huge grin (and I love the irony of the "antiques" sign).

I lost my Dad a couple of years ago and was recently telling an elderly friend how much I miss him. Her eyes filled with tears and she said she still misses her Dad too. He died in 1954. We will always miss the truly wonderful people in our lives. And our lives will always be richer for having known them.

My thoughts are with you.

Maha
13th April 2009, 15:30
Very sad to read Darren and Jacs
Thats a cool pic of Paul, looks like Paparoa?
I remember the first time I met him, you guys made me eat that chewy South African meat thing?....took a while but I got there. Paul was top bloke and a very smooth rider, I know this because he went passed me a few times....:yes:

RIP Paul.

Mom
13th April 2009, 15:54
This is very sad news indeed. A really lovely man gone. My thoughts are with you all at the moment Darren. Give my love to Jacs, hopefully can get down to deliver in person on Wednesday.

RIP Paul, I will raise a glass to him tonight (I know just the one to use too)

Take care.

:love: Anne

WickedOne
13th April 2009, 21:24
Hi Anne and Mark

Thank you both for your wishes. If we don't see you on Wednesday we'll make a plan to catch up with you guys soon.

Well spotted Mark, that was Paparoa, I think it was the Maha Meander!!!

See you soon.

This is very sad news indeed. A really lovely man gone. My thoughts are with you all at the moment Darren. Give my love to Jacs, hopefully can get down to deliver in person on Wednesday.

RIP Paul, I will raise a glass to him tonight (I know just the one to use too)

Take care.

:love: Anne

shafty
13th April 2009, 23:43
Our condolences to you Brother, and your family. Didn't know your Dad, but I'm sure I've seen him in the bike world somewhere. Take care

Shafty

howdamnhard
14th April 2009, 01:36
Condolences to you and family, you are in our thoughts.

Conquiztador
14th April 2009, 01:38
RIP. Condolences.

Macktheknife
14th April 2009, 07:20
Sad news indeed Paul was a lovely guy.
Sincere condolences to you and Jacs and the family Darren, I wish you all the best.
RIP Paul

Mack

sunhuntin
14th April 2009, 07:39
thinking of you all. :bye:

yungatart
14th April 2009, 08:40
Thoughts are with you and your family.
RIP

surfer
14th April 2009, 13:27
Sincere condolences for your loss.

WickedOne
14th April 2009, 16:11
Thanks mate, we'll see you tomorrow.

Sincere condolences for your loss.

Qkkid
14th April 2009, 20:20
Sorry to hear this Darren Your dad was a cool gentlemanly well spoken guy we enjoyed his attendance on the ATNR many a time. Condolances from Dawn and myself. Both of us understand what you guys are going through as we been through it ourselves.

WickedOne
15th April 2009, 11:04
Sorry to hear this Darren Your dad was a cool gentlemanly well spoken guy we enjoyed his attendance on the ATNR many a time. Condolances from Dawn and myself. Both of us understand what you guys are going through as we been through it ourselves.

Thankyou both for your wishes.

FROSTY
15th April 2009, 11:46
Sad news indeed. Pass on our (jorja and my ) condolences to the rest of the family

WickedOne
16th April 2009, 08:23
Thanks heaps to everyone for the kind words and support over the past few days, you are all really appreciated!!!

Special thanks to Stirts, Maha, Mom, Surfer and Placidfemme for joining us at the funeral, it was an awesome service (as far as funerals go).

My biggest lesson out of the all is just to not fuck around and procrastinate (sp?) about ANYTING, just get out there and do it, life it too short to waste, live life and go hard!!!!!

:rockon:

Mom
16th April 2009, 08:28
Thanks heaps to everyone for the kind words and support over the past few days, you are all really appreciated!!!

Special thanks to Stirts, Maha, Mom, Surfer and Placidfemme for joining us at the funeral, it was an awesome service (as far as funerals go).

My biggest lesson out of the all is just to not fuck around and procrastinate (sp?) about ANYTING, just get out there and do it, life it too short to waste, live life and go hard!!!!!

:rockon:

It was an awesome tribute to an amazing man, you did him proud mate. I second your comment about life too!

Live every day as if its your last, enjoy the moment, forget the past!

Hugs to you all.