PDA

View Full Version : Everyone welcome

moko
11th November 2002, 08:22
Hi guys,despite the username I`m not a Kiwi,been using it for years.Joined up here after fellow newbie Blackjet took a look and said you lot were sound(staunch.......I`ve been taking kiwi lessons;) )
Like Blackjet and Womble I use a site called www.bikezone.org ,it was set up by BJ because there was nothing else to cater for everyday bikers,a lot of us have been pushed off of other sites because we dont fit in with the posers or nonentities that these places seem to attract.It`s a new site but taking off nicely,you blokes seem like you have similar attitudes to us so it would be great to see you over there,hopefully get a few more of our guys on here too,would be interesting to compare riding down-under to the feats of endurance required to survive our bloody awful weather.
I`m curently hoping to be in N.Z. very soon,all depends on a proposed strike by airport staff here and whether the madman in Washington has started part 2 of his "let`s kill the third world" campaign,along with his trusty mutt,our P.M. of course.Got an XT600 rental bike waiting for me hopefully and looking forward to it.
So please give our site a go,we`ve just got some U.S. members,and we`ll do what we can to boost your numbers as well,blackjet`s already given you a plug over there.Ride safe

Kiwibiker
12th November 2002, 06:12
Yo Moko
I currently living in the UK (Swindon) but going home for xmas, 6-30/12/02 and taking me old GS1000 down south, (got me girl on the back) for a look see..

if your over there during that period let me know, might be able to catch a beer :beer:

moko
12th November 2002, 07:53
Plan is to be there 3rd til 23rd December mate,will be in hamilton or B.O.P. areas depending on my mate`s schedule,think i`ll be able to squeeze in between the first 2 airport strikes.