PDA

View Full Version : Things ya don't do at Easter

FROSTY
13th April 2009, 10:16
Dont say fuckit and close up shop at 4 on easter saturday. For sure youll get heaps a people wanna come in RIGHT THEN.
Dont hit the road south to anywhere because the dorklanders left around are the lunatic fringe that DO own the road and are out to prove it.
Dont go to Rotorua at 9 at night first weekend of school holidays because you WONT get a bed anywhere
Do though yust enjoy a bloody great trip in north islands countryside

Ohh and when pulled over by a traffic cop whilst cruising at the "speed limit' NEVER NEVER get shitty and ask him if he was under his tally for the day when he tickets you for 114km/h in a 100km/h zone. The wait for the ticket might be a very very veeeeerrrrry long one . -Hmm diddnt know traffic cops carry tyre depth gauges.
also when your wife rides past whilst you are having said conversation"tooting melodiusly on her tootling device dont give her the bird or you might not get lucky that night

peasea
13th April 2009, 11:08
Dont say fuckit and close up shop at 4 on easter saturday. For sure youll get heaps a people wanna come in RIGHT THEN.
Dont hit the road south to anywhere because the dorklanders left around are the lunatic fringe that DO own the road and are out to prove it.
Dont go to Rotorua at 9 at night first weekend of school holidays because you WONT get a bed anywhere
Do though yust enjoy a bloody great trip in north islands countryside

You're not supposed to run over bunnies eaither.

Reido
13th April 2009, 11:48

or hang them from school signs

Mully
13th April 2009, 12:00
Or make jokes about the kelisi virus to your neice......

DAMHIK

FROSTY
13th April 2009, 12:29
oh so it was YOU --barsteward responsible for me not getting any easter eggs
Oyy KIDS--I say KIDS -Peasea killed the easter bunny

gijoe1313
13th April 2009, 14:15
You need to chill off Frosty! Keep it on ice so to speak! :whistle: Ahh buggeroonies - I guess you know better for next easter! :msn-wink:

klingon
13th April 2009, 14:40
also when your wife rides past whilst you are having said conversation"tooting melodiusly on her tootling device dont give her the bird or you might not get lucky that night

:Oops: :lol:

Motu
13th April 2009, 14:53
Dont go to Rotorua

Do do a little planning before you go.We went to Rotorua on saturday...no traffic problems,no cop problems.We did an activity not on the popular list (3D maze),saw some sights (paid for nothing) and then came home.A very successful day trip,and some happy kids.

Cheshire Cat
13th April 2009, 15:24
Dont go to Rotorua at 9 at night....

cause you'll freeze your tooshy off!!:cold: :lol:

FROSTY
13th April 2009, 17:33
yea that too cat.

peasea
13th April 2009, 22:22
oh so it was YOU --barsteward responsible for me not getting any easter eggs
Oyy KIDS--I say KIDS -Peasea killed the easter bunny

Talk about jump to conclusions!! I only photographed the bunny. Ok, I might have kicked it about a bit first but it was already deceased. Sheesh, what kind of person do you think I am?

Reido
13th April 2009, 22:24
Talk about jump to conclusions!! I only photographed the bunny. Ok, I might have kicked it about a bit first but it was already deceased. Sheesh, what kind of person do you think I am?

so its an ex parrot rabbit then?

peasea
13th April 2009, 22:27
so its an ex parrot rabbit then?

Coulda been just sleeping I suppose. There was no perch in sight though.

Hitcher
13th April 2009, 22:31
kelisi virus

Calicivirus. More properly known as rabbit haemorrhagic disease virus (RHDV). Not that that would help your niece (I before E except after C and before G).

Mully
14th April 2009, 08:50
Calicivirus. More properly known as rabbit haemorrhagic disease virus (RHDV). Not that that would help your niece (I before E except after C and before G).

I'm forever in your debt, Hitcher. And will henceforth ignore Google when unsure of the spelling of any word and revert directly to your good self.

FROSTY
14th April 2009, 09:14
Yoy KICKED the easter bunny. YEE GODS MAN next you're gonna tell me you pull on Santas wiskers.

Hitcher
14th April 2009, 11:01
YEE GODS MAN next you're gonna tell me you pull on Santas wiskers.

The New Zealand Geographic Board has decreed that, like Wanganui, wiskers should have an H.

Dean
14th April 2009, 11:17
Dont eat cereal!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXGWZxI9lAs

peasea
14th April 2009, 13:39
The New Zealand Geographic Board has decreed that, like Wanganui, wiskers should have an H.

As in wiskersh?

Too much Christmas spirit huh?