PDA

View Full Version : Dirt chickie from Hamilton (fmxemz)

fmxemz
14th April 2009, 10:55
Heya im a newbie too my name is emz and im 20 nearly 21 yay!
Im looking to meet some dirt boys or girls in hamilton that would let me come ride with them? And maybe if im lucky have a spare bike whilst i get my new one as i did a good job of writing my bike off whilst rupturing my spleen :Oops:
Im from Christchurch and have moved to hamz for uni! Im getting depressed as I just wana get out in the weekends and ride :crybaby:

Hit me up even if you wana chat :) im always keen to make new friends in the hamilton/waikato

sinfull
14th April 2009, 11:01
Lots of dirty boys in hams, you should be sweet !

Awww and welcome to KB

Helichick
14th April 2009, 11:12
Im looking to meet some dirt boys or girls in hamilton that would let me come ride with them? And maybe if im lucky have a spare bike whilst i get my new one as i did a good job of writing my bike off whilst rupturing my spleen :Oops:
Im from Christchurch and have moved to hamz for uni! Im getting depressed as I just wana get out in the weekends and ride :crybaby:

Hit me up even if you wana chat :) im always keen to make new friends in the hamilton/waikato
Hiya, Im Jasmine also New to KB and new to riding. Just bought myself an 08 TTR 230. =D Love it. I'm also 20, Just turned! I need people to go riding with, and teach me new tricks. lol.. Love riding. Sadly I'm from Auckland not Hamilton. lol.. Always been into bikes tho, My dad is Manager of our race bikes, Vicki is our rider of the 749 Ducati Race bike. You might know her as Flame on here! Anyways Im keen for some riding. Havn't been out in a while as havn't really had anyone to go with! (sad :( )

carver
14th April 2009, 12:07

we are the mormon few stunt crew.

NZ's most notorious stunt crew-based in hamilton.

sidewinder has his paws om a KX125, i have a TY350.

were all around your age too

carver
14th April 2009, 12:16
<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-7108856190342376209&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

tnarg
14th April 2009, 12:18
Check out the offroad forum.

speed_star
14th April 2009, 16:14
emz hello and welcome to forum.It is great community.Thanks for joining.

sinfull
14th April 2009, 16:17
we are the mormon few stunt crew.

NZ's most notorious stunt crew-based in hamilton.

sidewinder has his paws om a KX125, i have a TY350.

were all around your age too
And DIRTY !!!!!!!

Helichick
14th April 2009, 16:18

:shit:How did your accident happen? What bike were you riding? :rockon:

fmxemz
14th April 2009, 16:46
I had my accident in July 07 I was riding my klx110 and flipped it landed hard on the handle bars and ruptured my spleen. completely crushed it! I sat around for 45 mins thinking i had winded my self real badly and had broken my collar bone and some ribs. Not knowing you get left hand shoulder tip pain when u **** your spleen. the boys called an ambo and they got there and they had to get a chopper. i am a very lucky chick! but still wana ride :D 7 weeks in hosp. 4 in intensive care. no spleen later and 47cms of scar im still here! so big ups to my doctors, nurses and westpac hele crew and parameds for looking after me so well. Im just getting back into riding so still a lil timid but keep to throw my self at a ramp. No fear thats the prob

A_Mans_Ruin
16th April 2009, 16:55

Shit when did KB become a dating site lmao..... watch out yung un dem boy's will getcha!!!

Trudes
16th April 2009, 17:16
Welcome to KB :) That sounds like a hell of an accident and recovery, but good on ya for wanting to get back out there!!
Definitely check out the off-road forums, bound to be some kind folks in there that'll lend you a bike and have some fun with! :)