17th April 2009, 19:20
got the new bike today.
another oldie

'86 TY350!

its all finished up now too....
i wonder how stuck i can get it!

Motu
18th April 2009, 00:24
Join the Hamilton Club,they have a new class called Aircooled,so the TY350 will be pretty well top of the class.

carver
18th April 2009, 10:52
Join the Hamilton Club,they have a new class called Aircooled,so the TY350 will be pretty well top of the class.

yes, but my riding wont be

carver
18th April 2009, 11:25
what can do do about the shit brakes?

MIXONE
18th April 2009, 11:29
what can do do about the shit brakes?

Shit yourself when it's time to stop!

carver
18th April 2009, 11:58
Shit yourself when it's time to stop!

i think the police will chase me when im on this on the road.
i will use that as my excuse

carver
18th April 2009, 12:00
overnight my neighbours hate me, this thing is noisy!
had a few dissaproving looks from people as i ride up stairs on walkways etc...

Motu
18th April 2009, 23:57
Next Aircooled Trial is May 24,Griggs Rd Kairangi.

Do something about the muffler,trials bikes are fairly quiet and they might not let you run it.Don't worry about the brakes,you won't need them much.

peachy
19th April 2009, 15:22
Congrats Carver on the getting the bike, you will have Sooo Much fun. If you want info about the Hamilton trials group pls ask and I know of the bay of plenty and people in the auckland trials too. My first post and i thought i would start in something familiar and get used to posting on here lols. Great bunch of people, friendly and helpful I have meet really cool people through trials. :2thumbsup

Crisis management
19th April 2009, 16:09
Good on you Carver, have a ball....

I'm actually jealous as well as I still haven't got around to buying one, keep me in mind if you decide to sell it.

carver
19th April 2009, 16:57
Next Aircooled Trial is May 24,Griggs Rd Kairangi.

Do something about the muffler,trials bikes are fairly quiet and they might not let you run it.Don't worry about the brakes,you won't need them much.

il look into it

Congrats Carver on the getting the bike, you will have Sooo Much fun. If you want info about the Hamilton trials group pls ask and I know of the bay of plenty and people in the auckland trials too. My first post and i thought i would start in something familiar and get used to posting on here lols. Great bunch of people, friendly and helpful I have meet really cool people through trials. :2thumbsup

wow, thanks.
i didnt' know they let females do trials

Good on you Carver, have a ball....

I'm actually jealous as well as I still haven't got around to buying one, keep me in mind if you decide to sell it.

will do dude, im stoaked!

peachy
19th April 2009, 18:01
I am a beginner they are very helpful. May see you at a trial? The different levels social, clubmans, intermediate, juniors, presidents, a grade, expert give a wide variety. And fun days where you can give it a go and have a practice on sections. training days as well. So I feel ok taking my time and learning at my level. When I can. Its great to watch especially the experts. Had much experience with trials Carver. probably already know this. I am a late starter and like to encourage others if they want to try it.

carver
19th April 2009, 18:12
I am a beginner they are very helpful. May see you at a trial? The different levels social, clubmans, intermediate, juniors, presidents, a grade, expert give a wide variety. And fun days where you can give it a go and have a practice on sections. training days as well. So I feel ok taking my time and learning at my level. When I can. Its great to watch especially the experts. Had much experience with trials Carver. probably already know this. I am a late starter and like to encourage others if they want to try it.

i have done a trails day before, just played around on a gas gas.
took the bike out today.
here are the photo's.

i pushed myself to get the bike over the concrete posts later on.
my bike needs a bit of work!

peachy
19th April 2009, 19:18
There are teaching days as well run by different clubs at times and dvds with trials techniques on them which can be quite good.

peachy
19th April 2009, 19:24
Once you have started the trials riding its abit addictive. More challenging.

Creeping Death
19th April 2009, 19:40
I have a big cock.TYVM.

carver
19th April 2009, 19:48
I have a big cock.TYVM.

your mo might tickle me

peachy
19th April 2009, 19:55
:doh: pressed too many buttons and sent my post again and again dont know how i did it twice, think too much back spacing. Always good to have places to practise, good one carver.(pics) I fixed it. See learned something already on here.

carver
19th April 2009, 20:15
:doh: pressed too many buttons and sent my post again and again dont know how i did it twice, think too much back spacing. Always good to have places to practise, good one carver.(pics)

PM me ya details and il be in touch, i need the practice

peachy
22nd April 2009, 21:34
If someone is interested there is a club day. More relaxed, sections for all, and can get help with riding usually from my experience anyway, I ask if I am not sure about something(which can be lots.) and I go around the sections, the sense of achievement is really rewarding. We have people come from Auckland and BOP, Hamilton etc. IF you are interested I can put details in here. People come and watch and see whats its all about are welcome.

carver
22nd April 2009, 21:54
If someone is interested there is a club day. More relaxed, sections for all, and can get help with riding usually from my experience anyway, I ask if I am not sure about something(which can be lots.) and I go around the sections, the sense of achievement is really rewarding. We have people come from Auckland and BOP, Hamilton etc. IF you are interested I can put details in here. People come and watch and see whats its all about are welcome.

i might have the bike in bits for this one, got a hole in the header, leaky fork seals and a flat rear tire!

angelsartistic
13th June 2009, 00:12
it has brake problem?

carver
13th June 2009, 19:06
it has brake problem?

they are just a bit weak-drums

its F/S now

runs very nice!