PDA

View Full Version : Sign up here to send sympathy to injured biker couple in Aucks

jazbug5
10th March 2005, 18:54
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=192952&postcount=30

For information on what happened look at the start of the thread. This poor couple have really had the sky fall on their heads... well, more of a 4X4 being driven by a cretin.
Please, everyone, let's send them our support to help them get through this time. Thanks Paul, you're a gem.

toads
10th March 2005, 20:22
So sorry to hear of your accident. Get well soon, from some fellow bikers in Gisborne. Pete and Lucy (aka toads)

soundbeltfarm
10th March 2005, 20:23
sorry to hear the news,
hope you all get well soon
karl-taranaki

Sensei
10th March 2005, 21:27
From Scott & family We wish you all the best in this trying time .
Keep a positive out look & thing's will come together with help from Family & friend's . All the best & speedy recovery . :spudwave:
Scott - Rahcelle- Liam -Tyler

Ixion
10th March 2005, 21:53
Really sorry to hear the bad news. Words don't go very far at such times, but be assured that your are both in the prayers of a lot of bikers.

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Storm
10th March 2005, 22:03
My thoughts are with you. May your recovery be swift

Dion

Wolf
10th March 2005, 22:43
I was gutted when I heard the news. I don't know what to say except "all the best for you recovery.

Jon

jazbug5
11th March 2005, 06:44
*bump*

oh, and thanks everyone posting in this or the other thread. I'm hoping that everyone who sees this will put in their 10 cents; does anyone know of a way of combining them so we can keep all the messages together? Let's keep this (and the other) thread as close to the top as we can until it's time to collate them...

bear
11th March 2005, 06:52
All the best guys. Sorry to hear of your misfortune, I hope that you will be able to smile again soon.

Regards,
Paul

betti
11th March 2005, 07:12
very sorry to hear about your accident, all the best for recovery from Betti and Tania in Palmerston north

outlawtorn
11th March 2005, 08:10
my thoughts are with you in this time of recovery. Think good thoughts, the universe will reward you with good health.

jazbug5
11th March 2005, 10:28
*bump*

come on folks, don't be shy...

jimbo600
11th March 2005, 10:32
Sorry to hear about the news. I hope things buck up for you in the future.

duckman
11th March 2005, 10:33
I'm really very sorry to hear about your accident, I wish all the best in your recovery and hope that things start to look up for you soon.

Paul.

Paul in NZ
11th March 2005, 10:46
"There but for the grace of God go I." Sorry to hear of your misfortune and as we frequently ride 2 up, it struck a chord. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and lets us know if we can be of any help.

Paul and Vicki Nuttridge and all the KiwiBiker crew

Paul in NZ
11th March 2005, 10:47
"Brian, I am very glad to hear You both came through this and hoping You both can heal quickly & get on with it. my best regards...

David Wairau"

Smokey
11th March 2005, 10:48
Sorry to hear about the accident, it puts a chill up me whever I hear of anyone going down...

Take care and speedy recovery.

jazbug5
11th March 2005, 17:26
It isn't possible to come up with the 'right' words; even if there was space here for a book, I know there's nothing I or anyone else can say to take away the pain you must both be feeling. But, as others have said, you are in our thoughts; if there is anything we can do- big or small- then please say the word. The KB bunch are an amazing group of people- and we are on your side now and in the future. Remember that, and that we are here for you.

John
11th March 2005, 18:28
I'm utterly gut wrenched to hear about the incident - may your recoveries be swift and successfull, best wishes and gods grace - keep strong and remeber that there are thousands of people who feel your pain and want to send their best regards to you. Once again sorry but take care and get better soon.

Jackrat
11th March 2005, 18:37
Best wishes for a speedy recovery guys.

saiko
11th March 2005, 18:39
Our thoughts go out to you guys, it could happen to any one of us. We are all thinking of you, wishing you well, and hoping for a speedy recovery. Get well soon, and please remember life goes on.

Midnight 82
11th March 2005, 19:00
Thinking of you both, I know the world works in funny ways and I dont know why these things happen. But may your path on the road to better health guide you on a better path than of recent times. I will take up the honour of riding my bike in your honour and be thinking of you while doing so.
Well all the best, may the biker force be with you. Chris :spudwave:

Blakamin
11th March 2005, 19:28
i said a bit in the other thread... can you use that or do you want it in here???

MacD
11th March 2005, 19:31
Sorry to hear of your accident and I wish you both the best for your recovery.

Andrew

riffer
11th March 2005, 19:51
Such sad news. Our very best wishes to you for your recovery.

Simon, Virginia, Jessie, Tim, Zach and Nick in Upper Hutt.

Skyryder
11th March 2005, 20:27
My sentiments have been better expressed by others. I can only add that time heals all wounds both of the flesh and the soul. Take care and Godspeed your recovery.

Skyryder

Madmax
11th March 2005, 21:35
I have had enough bits broken ETC
the ortho team at middlemore are as good
as it gets (and if anyone gives you any trouble tell me)
My Dad was a ulysses man,road through central
Aus Etc (Mac+judy) anyway just try to keep
it together and good luck
(ps if i get to deliver this the ward people may think
i have got out of my office and want to send me back
will have to remove there logons! again)

Max
son of MAC

PhilBilly
11th March 2005, 22:13
Hoping and wishing ya a speedy recovery
Phil, Steve, lorne, Jim and Phil of Wellington

Fordy
12th March 2005, 00:46
From the other side of the world I send my best wishes. Take care, heal good.

Riff Raff
12th March 2005, 02:22
Best wishes for your recovery. Your details were posted on here and I was going to try to pop up on my night shifts but never got the opportunity. Stay positive and all the best to you both. :hug:

c4.
12th March 2005, 05:47
Stay strong, keep your faith.
My thoughts are with you.

rua
12th March 2005, 06:02
thinking of you, as are many

Slipstream
12th March 2005, 06:29
Hope things get better for you from here on out.
:hug:

jrandom
12th March 2005, 07:10
Hope things only get better from here on, our sympathies and thoughts are with you.

Dan 'jrandom' and Sarah in Te Atatu.

Uncle B
12th March 2005, 07:13
It makes us all shudder at the news of you accident.
I just hope, as we all do, that your recovery is swift and painless.
The thoughts of all the KB crew are with you both.

StoneChucker
12th March 2005, 08:59
Nothing I can say will heal your pain, but my thoughts are with you. I truly hope you recover well, and soon.
All the best to you and your wife. Regards,
David.

Skunk
12th March 2005, 09:43
Sorry to hear what's happened.
Best Wishes to you both.
Andrew

madandy
12th March 2005, 09:54
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Sharon & Andy :sunny:

FEINT
12th March 2005, 09:57
Sorry to hear what has happened.

Hope you get well soon.

Ming

rendog
12th March 2005, 18:00
I like everyone else in this Kiwi Biker community are sorry to here about your accident. Hope these messages help even if its just for a minute.

FzerozeroT
12th March 2005, 18:34
Get well and we'll see you back on the road in no time :)

Vagabond
12th March 2005, 18:54
Sorry to hear about your misfortune, get well soon !
Colin.

Biff
13th March 2005, 15:13
Best of wishes to you both. I hope that you both have a speedy recovery.

Biff - Christchurch

Sniper
13th March 2005, 15:18
Sniper from Blenheim

Get well soon guys, all our thoughts are with you.

Coyote
13th March 2005, 15:24
All the best on a quick recovery

Dan

TonyB
14th March 2005, 07:50
Sorry to hear about your terrible accident. I sincerely hope that you have a quick recovery. Stay strong and keep smiling, you will get through this, and each day will be better than the last.
Tony, Christchurch