PDA

View Full Version : Trying to help a very good friend

The Tazman
18th April 2009, 09:11
Dear Kiwi Bikers

One of my best friend's company is starting to struggle with the recession and as he's been so generous to me over the years and always been there for me (I've known him 27 years!!), I feel I want to do all I can to help him in these tougher times.

So I thought if I put something up on here you never know who might see it and might benefit from his services and in turn put some business his way.

His company is Typeface (as in the link in my signature) which is a Graphic Design company. They have done all sorts from the basic business card to re designing Dulux's British Paints range.

So what I'm asking is if you might need something along these lines done for your company or can speak to anyone at your company that may deal in needing these services, please contact Marty at Typeface and feel free to mention that I've done this or not, however you feel.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Hope you all have a fanTAZtic weekend.

Gary

The Tazman
7th May 2009, 21:24
Sorry but I need to do all I can to help so this may not be the first bump

pzkpfw
7th May 2009, 22:08
Just how small a job is it worth bothering them about?

I started up a little company for my moonlighting work, and could use a logo and some cards. Maybe even a nice design for my "website".

But I'm such a small business I could probably fit inside the navel of a different business whose job is being a bike courier but which currently has no bikes.

The Tazman
8th May 2009, 23:26
Thank you for your reply.

I would not like to say anything about what he can and can't do as I just don't know the technical stuff behind designing. I have seen all sorts of things come out of his office though :yes:

But

If you email Marty using Marty@typeface.co.nz he will give you a straight up and honest answer as to what he can do and what it will cost.

I believe every little helps and I'm just trying to do my bit for a best mate anyone would be proud to have.

Thank you again,

Gaz

The Tazman
23rd May 2009, 12:42
I want to try and help my friend as best I can so am trying to get max viewings

fireliv
23rd May 2009, 12:51
Hey good on ya for helping out your friend. Unfortuantly I'm just a pleb so am not in a position to have any work for him.

All the best though and I hope your thread helps!

geestring
10th June 2009, 16:59
Dear Kiwi Bikers

One of my best friend's company is starting to struggle with the recession and as he's been so generous to me over the years and always been there for me (I've known him 27 years!!), I feel I want to do all I can to help him in these tougher times.

So I thought if I put something up on here you never know who might see it and might benefit from his services and in turn put some business his way.

His company is Typeface (as in the link in my signature) which is a Graphic Design company. They have done all sorts from the basic business card to re designing Dulux's British Paints range.

So what I'm asking is if you might need something along these lines done for your company or can speak to anyone at your company that may deal in needing these services, please contact Marty at Typeface and feel free to mention that I've done this or not, however you feel.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Hope you all have a fanTAZtic weekend.

Gary

good on you for looking after your mates, will keep in mind.