PDA

View Full Version : Riders Out Today 10 March '05 ??

Warr
10th March 2005, 20:43
Was Cafeing at Wharepapa, Rock Climbing place, at about 11 this morning and about a dozen bikes heading south.. as in Kihikihi - Wharepapa - Mangakino - Whakamarau - where-ever.
They werent going slow .. mixture of bikes including Triumphs, no Harleys.
Didnt see any Yellow Stickers but I wonder if anyone knows who they were? Out mid-week... Like myself!! Would have tagged along if I wasnt half way through a GingerBeer !

inlinefour
11th March 2005, 00:12
Was Cafeing at Wharepapa, Rock Climbing place, at about 11 this morning and about a dozen bikes heading south.. as in Kihikihi - Wharepapa - Mangakino - Whakamarau - where-ever.
Didnt see any Yellow Stickers but I wonder if anyone knows who they were? Out mid-week... Like myself!! Would have tagged along if I wasnt half way through a GingerBeer !

Spent the whole day asleep, friggin night shift and beaut days...

Big Dave
11th March 2005, 08:37

perhaps they were all Triumphs? - could have been be part of the auckland crown heading to nelson for the RAT raid

bd

Warr
11th March 2005, 11:53
perhaps they were all Triumphs? - could have been be part of the auckland crown heading to nelson for the RAT raid

bd
Sounds a good possibility BD, there were some early Triumps and the Yellow 955 ?? 9.. something!!
So is that the Triumph Owners Club ?

Big Dave
11th March 2005, 13:02
Sounds a good possibility BD, there were some early Triumps and the Yellow 955 ?? 9.. something!!
So is that the Triumph Owners Club ?

955i - Daytonas, sprints and speed triples can all carry that designation.

yep that was them i reckon - the RAT - Rides Association of Triumph is a riding group for owners of Hinckley model Triumphs - The TOMC is for all trumpets - Coventry, Meriden or Hinckley manufacture.

There is a RAT Raid in Nelson this weekend - about 75 bikes attending.

A few are members of both groups and the next outing after this raid is talk of a combined effort.

My site has lots of pics
www.davidcohen.co.nz

chz
bd