PDA

View Full Version : Another police chase ends badly

JimO
20th April 2009, 18:21
pity the little toerags didnt all die they will be out repeating the process as soon as, fucken media calling them "youngsters" instead of car stealing crims

mattian
20th April 2009, 18:26
I certainly wont be shedding a tear if they kill themselves off. Problem is, often, innocent bystanders are taken out as a result of these lunatics antics. Thankfully not in this case though. THE PARENTS OF THESE KIDS SHOULD BE DEALT WITH HARSHLY BY THE COURTS!:angry2:

ElCoyote
20th April 2009, 19:20
I certainly wont be shedding a tear if they kill themselves off. Problem is, often, innocent bystanders are taken out as a result of these lunatics antics. Thankfully not in this case though. THE PARENTS OF THESE KIDS SHOULD BE DEALT WITH HARSHLY BY THE COURTS!:angry2:

Not while Sue Bradford is alive and kicking;)

AllanB
20th April 2009, 19:25
I always find it a shame that the media always place an emphasis on the fact there was a police chase involved.
Surely the family will feature on TV crying about the police harassing little Johnny by chasing him, as he is such as good boy. Time for a Tui.

Headbanger
20th April 2009, 19:42
The media are reporting this as if the police fucked up a car load of children, what the hell is that shit about?

NZ CBR
20th April 2009, 19:48
they allways pull the, na the cops are pikn on us, or ive had a hard up bringn so have to act like a fukwit. and with no one teln them to wake the f@#k up because the world is to pc, they will never change.

weve all had bad things hapn and wat makes us different is we choose to get on with life and not sulk and ask wat the world owes us.

they are a virus

:bash:

Skyryder
20th April 2009, 19:53
Whats the bet some arsehole wants the trees cut down.

Skyryder

_STAIN_
20th April 2009, 19:54
but the biggest arse in all this is the law "No one under the age of 15 can be charged with a traffic offence" something the media knows and carefully steps around.
Same goes for these little pricks riding their mini choppers on the road..... police are powerless to do anything, bar ask the worthless parents to stop them.

Dave Lobster
20th April 2009, 20:05
Same goes for these little pricks riding their mini choppers on the road..... police are powerless to do anything, bar ask the worthless parents to stop them.

Unlucky for the police that they can't run the little fuckers over like the rest of us.

Squiggles
20th April 2009, 20:14

Possibly a pink sticker? :confused:

vifferman
20th April 2009, 21:40
How can it be a 'chase'? :confused:
According to the news, the police pulled them up, they took off, and the car crashed before the cops had time to get in their own car.

scumdog
20th April 2009, 21:45
Yup.

Same-old, same old...

dasser
20th April 2009, 22:38
Yeah ends badly for the car owner, who now has a coupe. It sounds like they had stolen a car the night before ( from the story on TV3 News ).

munterk6
21st April 2009, 07:39
If more people allowed their car to double up as a home for their sabre tooth jack russell (like me:2thumbsup) there would be less problems in this dept.
Its about time "kids" are 9 years and under for immunity from prosecution, not 15.....kids are way more advanced for want of a better word, than when I was a kid. But the real problem is the parents of these kids...where were they when these little buggers were scoping out cars to steal??? Probably at the pub or crashed out at home after a big sesh. HANG 'EM HIGH I say :2thumbsup

Patrick
21st April 2009, 11:41
Kevin Bloody Wilson says it well... "It was over before it began..."

If kiddies can't be charged (shite, even my 5 year old knows what is right and wrong, let alone the 9 year old...) then the parents should be charged for the crimes their little darlings, (whom they weren't controlling or supervising), have committed.

Prison time too..... watch the drop in the crime rate then!

Skyryder
21st April 2009, 12:03
Police are testing for alcohole.

http://www.odt.co.nz/news/national/52282/alcohol-linked-car-crash-hurt-six-teens

If they fi8nd out that these kids have been drinking I hope they spend some time in finding out where they got the booze from. If the parents just hope that he/she/them will bear the full brunt of the law too.

Skyryder

Dave Lobster
21st April 2009, 14:26

At least if you jail the children, they'd get to spend more time with their parents.

Grahameeboy
21st April 2009, 14:31
If more people allowed their car to double up as a home for their sabre tooth jack russell (like me:2thumbsup) there would be less problems in this dept.
Its about time "kids" are 9 years and under for immunity from prosecution, not 15.....kids are way more advanced for want of a better word, than when I was a kid. But the real problem is the parents of these kids...where were they when these little buggers were scoping out cars to steal??? Probably at the pub or crashed out at home after a big sesh. HANG 'EM HIGH I say :2thumbsup

A bit unfair on the parents...15 year olds are allowed out etc these days and can sneak out...

Mikkel
21st April 2009, 14:32
She said it was unclear how fast the car was going, but an officer pursuing it was left 600 metres being in a matter of seconds.

Que? :scratch:

Grahameeboy
21st April 2009, 14:34
Kevin Bloody Wilson says it well... "It was over before it began..."

If kiddies can't be charged (shite, even my 5 year old knows what is right and wrong, let alone the 9 year old...) then the parents should be charged for the crimes their little darlings, (whom they weren't controlling or supervising), have committed.

Sorry cannot agree with the parents issue...seem to recall some on this sight saying we don't need the Govt to tell us how to look after our kids...damned if etc....

I agree the prison limit should be dropped to say 12 years...easy enough to have youth prisons...I mean they allow 15 year olds to drive cars....

Grahameeboy
21st April 2009, 14:35
At least if you jail the children, they'd get to spend more time with their parents.

When did you start having a sense of humour then Mr Crabby....:2thumbsup

Indoo
21st April 2009, 14:45
A bit unfair on the parents...15 year olds are allowed out etc these days and can sneak out...

What at 12.20am on a Monday morning?

And whats the bet that all the kids were already well known to Police and had previous for this and whats the bet that their useless parents knew full well what was happening and did jack shit to prevent it. I'd give both pretty high odds.

Grahameeboy
21st April 2009, 14:50
What at 12.20am on a Monday morning?

And whats the bet that all the kids were already well known to Police and had previous for this and whats the bet that their useless parents knew full well what was happening and did jack shit to prevent it. I'd give both pretty high odds.

At 15 yes possible...I was out at those times at 15...didn't have mobiles then!!...and I didn't steal cars....

Maybe the parents knew but how easy is it for kids to sneak out of the house if the parents are asleep...