PDA

View Full Version : Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

RiderInBlack
21st April 2009, 10:57
Dusted of my Transformer DVD and watched it this morning. Awesome. Then thought an't it time they made the next one, and low and behold they have:banana::
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Movie Chronicles (http://transformers.moviechronicles.com/)

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen | Official Movie Site & Trailer (http://www.transformersmovie.com/)

Out on the 24/06/09.
Hope they don't screw it up.

Lissa
21st April 2009, 11:14
Cant wait until it comes out. My umm... son loves the first one! :2thumbsup

Tank
21st April 2009, 12:54
All I know about the second one is that Megan Fox wears a one piece leather catsuit.

Thats worth the cost of a bluray disk alone.

Stirts
21st April 2009, 13:13
and here she is on set

http://filmonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/megan-fox-transformers-set.jpg

coffeejunkie
21st April 2009, 13:50
Transformers 2 yeh baby bout bloody time:banana:

EJT
21st April 2009, 18:59
and here she is on set

http://filmonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/megan-fox-transformers-set.jpg

Damn:eek5::eek5: Must...get....tickets

PirateJafa
21st April 2009, 20:08
It'll have to be pretty good to beat X-men Wolverine. That was a damn good movie.

EJK
21st April 2009, 20:10
Terminator 4 seems promising...

jaymzw
21st April 2009, 20:13
I watched fast and furious 4 tonight, meh?

Cars doing wheelies to avoid bullets don't really do it for me?

Headbanger
21st April 2009, 20:18
It will be shit.

There I said it. Had to be done.

nallac
21st April 2009, 22:18
It will be shit.

but she will still look hot....

Headbanger
21st April 2009, 22:34
but she will still look hot....

True, Until the next interchangeable skank of the year comes along.

Lissa
22nd April 2009, 12:12
It will be shit.

Just to let you know the 'young' people of today use the word shit as a good thing. So in context "It will be shit" or "It will be the shit" means it will be good stuff!

Indiana_Jones
22nd April 2009, 12:21

Have to update the 'Wank Bank' once in a while!

-Indy

nallac
22nd April 2009, 12:50

yip, looking forward to the next hotty as well...

Headbanger
22nd April 2009, 13:03
Just to let you know the 'young' people of today use the word shit as a good thing. So in context "It will be shit" or "It will be the shit" means it will be good stuff!

Young people are idiots, Have they never seen a piece of shit up close?:clap:

Though even when I was 12 The shit meant it was wicked, And shit just meant shit. What's the bet that's still how it stands?

Regarding the first Transformers movie, The action shots were so poorly done you couldn't see what the hell was happening, It was meant to be a massive battle between massive robots across a massive city, Instead we got mostly close-ups of blurry things moving...

The old chestnut of awkward kid scores hot wrong side of the tracks chick is fucking banal, overused 10 trillion times, and just dumb.

And that giant fuck at the end proclaiming how he would sacrifice himself, over and over again, Just stfu and explode you fucker, But no, afater spending 20 minutes repeating what he would do, he never fuckin done it.

first 20 minutes of the movie was pretty good, everything after that apart from the eye candy sucked balls.

of course, Thats just what i think....

Blackshear
23rd April 2009, 02:15
Young people are idiots, Have they never seen a piece of shit up close?:clap:

Though even when I was 12 The shit meant it was wicked, And shit just meant shit. What's the bet that's still how it stands?

Regarding the first Transformers movie, The action shots were so poorly done you couldn't see what the hell was happening, It was meant to be a massive battle between massive robots across a massive city, Instead we got mostly close-ups of blurry things moving...

The old chestnut of awkward kid scores hot wrong side of the tracks chick is fucking banal, overused 10 trillion times, and just dumb.

And that giant fuck at the end proclaiming how he would sacrifice himself, over and over again, Just stfu and explode you fucker, But no, afater spending 20 minutes repeating what he would do, he never fuckin done it.

first 20 minutes of the movie was pretty good, everything after that apart from the eye candy sucked balls.

of course, Thats just what i think....

I totally agree.
LET US MAKE THE SWITCH IN THE MIDDLE OF A CROWDED CITY!!!
Special effects were neat, admittedly, but too many Bay'sploshuns.

Thank god I managed to sneak some straight bourbon that night in the theater. Forget which one, but fucking huge with VIP seats, hot food hand delivered and a free lemonade.

HIP FLASK DOWN THE SOCK FTW

Havent A Clue
24th April 2009, 00:17
Regardless of self sacrificing Prime (or lack thereof) , the film will be great. I mean, check this out in HQ: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3qu7powZBs There. Fox in the jacket and Prime getting pwned. Satisfied?

slydesigns
24th April 2009, 01:04
The first 20 mins with BLACKOUT raping the SOCSON Qatar Airbase kicked ass!