PDA

View Full Version : Pizza delivery?

gav
11th March 2005, 19:42
Hey Two Smoker you aint job a job delivering pizzas, have you?
http://movies.squizzle.com:81/3251-pizza.wmv

TygerTung
12th March 2005, 09:19
HAHA that movie is legend.... Is it an actual movie is it?

What movie is it off?

StoneChucker
12th March 2005, 09:47
I guess that's how the Pizza companies ALWAYS screw us on the "30 minutes or it's free" promise :angry2: It's never late!

カワサキキド
13th March 2005, 00:38
HAHA that movie is legend.... Is it an actual movie is it?

What movie is it off?

The movie title is TAXI, it's a french comedy and they have it at www.aliceinvideoland.co.nz on High St. I recomend that you get it out. I have seen Taxi 2 and 3 several times aswell but I haven't been able to find them in NZ.

Sniper
13th March 2005, 08:39
Haha, nice

erik
13th March 2005, 09:57
that was a bit of a mission do get the video, just clicking the link resulted in a webpage complaining about leaching files from their website... copying and pasting the link into a new browser worked though :)

I think I'm going to have to try and get the movie...

John
13th March 2005, 10:12
Now that was some good stuff - I'm definatly getting the video(s?) and I can lend them around to others who wanna check em out!

Thanks for the links and info cheers!

カワサキキド
13th March 2005, 20:33
that was a bit of a mission do get the video, just clicking the link resulted in a webpage complaining about leaching files from their website... copying and pasting the link into a new browser worked though :)
I think I'm going to have to try and get the movie...
I edited the post so you can see the link, tell me if you manage to find Taxi 2 and 3 somewhere, but 1 was definitly the best.
"Scheissen,Scheissen, SCHEISSEN!"