PDA

View Full Version : The ZX-10R 2-Stroke Superbike

greminn
25th April 2009, 10:07
Wholy cowcakes batman!

Target is 250 rear wheel horsepower at 9500rpm, and just shy of DOUBLE the torque of the original ZX-10R motor. This will be easily achievable, with an engine that weighs 25kg less than the outgoing four-stroke 1000cc engine.

"My Ducati 1098R bores me ... I want a bike that's so exhilarating; it'll have me giggling like a schoolgirl ... and I won't care."

Link to site: http://www.twostrokeshop.com/TSS1100GP.htm
Link to Blog entry: http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/bikes/tss-zx10r-twostroke/

Sollyboy
25th April 2009, 10:22
Its a bit confuse or a bit fraudulant , there is a BSL buckley system logo behind the top engine yet they say aussie company , im sure the BSL 500 was 100% kiwi

avgas
25th April 2009, 10:42
"fours of up to 2,200cc"
ok scrap any bike that i could have possibly wanted in the past - i wan't something with that motor.
Hell yeah

Patch
25th April 2009, 12:30
seems the winds are blowing rather slowly around the mount this week

greminn
25th April 2009, 12:32
seems the winds are blowing rather slowly around the mount this week

Yes - boring crappy weather.

CHOPPA
25th April 2009, 14:59
Its a bit confuse or a bit fraudulant , there is a BSL buckley system logo behind the top engine yet they say aussie company , im sure the BSL 500 was 100% kiwi

Pretty sure Wobbly works there or owns the place or something. He used to do all the perfomance mods to my 125s and he was the engineer for the bsl. Ill keep an eye on that project!!

Sollyboy
25th April 2009, 19:16
"fours of up to 2,200cc"
ok scrap any bike that i could have possibly wanted in the past - i wan't something with that motor.
Hell yeah

Im not saying anything maybe wrong with that bike but the chassis would need as much money throw at it to make it worth it including stiffness of frame and swing arm, bikes these days would be better to have money spent on the suspension first infact as the power is more than a lot people can used anyway , for eg tracks like paeroa and wanganui a standard engine maybe almost good enough but not standard chassis .

unless it is buy big 2 stroke just for bragging rights?