PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

FROSTY
26th April 2009, 18:00
You know who you are. Delivered me a nice shiney KX125 and sold it to me at a price I could afford.
I really apreciate it dude. It will be ridden really soon :Punk:

arj127
26th April 2009, 18:06
Ahhhhhhhh. Wheres mine??

FROSTY
27th April 2009, 08:35
Ahhhhhhhh. Wheres mine??
Probably same place as my last one--stolen by scumbags

MSTRS
27th April 2009, 09:19
Ah, good stuff Tony. Tell me, will you be installing the special barbed 'retainer' in the seat of this one? You know, the one that activates in times of unauthorised use?

FROSTY
27th April 2009, 23:06
Heck no mate. Im thinking more along the lines of a remote opperated stilletto.
Question for the masses out there--actually a serious one.
If a crim gets injured by the item he is attempting to steal can the owner be prosecuted for hurting said crim ??

flyingcr250
28th April 2009, 06:04
Heck no mate. Im thinking more along the lines of a remote opperated stilletto.
Question for the masses out there--actually a serious one.
If a crim gets injured by the item he is attempting to steal can the owner be prosecuted for hurting said crim ??

ive heard of it happening in the U.S, a guy got locked in a room with no windows while he was robbing a house he had no food or water for nearly 2 days when the owners got home they found him and called the police, then the guy who was robing the house sued the owners because he nearly starved to death. WTF!!!

a guy was in the process of robbing a convinience store, slipped on the wet floor, broke his arm, and sued the owners and got away with it.

so dont go hooking your bike up to the mains power, or putting razor wire in the seat or anything like that, because remember criminals have rights too, even though they are the scum of the earth and deserve to die.:bash:

rant over....

McDuck
28th April 2009, 06:25
This aint america...

MSTRS
28th April 2009, 08:58
This aint america...

Ya think?
A year or so back, a shop owner in Wairoa was sick of the little shits jumping up and slapping his under-verandah hanging sign. The sign would swing up and break a light fitting. And of course would be covered in dirty paw marks.
So, he hammered a shitload of nails into both sides along the bottom edge. G'wan - slap that sucker now, ya little shits!!
You guessed it. Police very quick to respond....

ynot slow
28th April 2009, 09:18
The guy who owned a business which was always getting burgled (sold high end clothes for teens)a few years ago told the cops he was going to hot wire the back and inside windows of his premises.

Cops said could be fun don't do it,owner said piss off if they're on the roof,around the back,or simply smash the plate windows($3000 a pop) fuck em.He did it and all ok as he was a registered sparky who knew what he was doing,enough to give a decent boot.Funny thing break ins stopped.

Mully
28th April 2009, 09:43
Was it me??

You know who you are.

Oh. Guess not.