PDA

View Full Version : Trackday before VMCC Rd 1?

slowpoke
30th April 2009, 04:36
Ok, screw all the doom and gloom surrounding MNZ, pig flu, recession blah de fuggin' blah....LETS DO SOME SKIDS!

With Vic Club Round 1 comin' up on the 16th I'm wondering if there's a track day at Taupo on the 15th.

I'll be getting home from work the evening of the 14th, and comin' off nightshift I'll prolly be awake at 3am regardless, so I could be at Taupo in time to dust off some cobwebs if there's something on. I couldn't find a Trackday company running anything but the track website hasn't been updated past April so just thought I'd ask the question.

Peter Smith
30th April 2009, 07:43
With Vic Club Round 1 comin' up on the 16th I'm wondering if there's a track day at Taupo on the 15th?

There is a Test Day on the 12th, but you will be sharing the track with cars, karts etc. Contact Taupo admin if you want to book in.

slowpoke
30th April 2009, 08:16
There is a Test Day on the 12th, but you will be sharing the track with cars, karts etc. Contact Taupo admin if you want to book in.

I'm outta the country 'til the evening of the 14th so it's the 15th or nuthin' for me. No worries, finding out what all the various levery and twisty thingamebobs on my bike do again is half the fun eh?