PDA

View Full Version : Mother of all pranks - Enjoy

TOTO
3rd May 2009, 00:42
I laughed so hard i taught I'm gonna die at 1:15 :killingme

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LpGZWsCapX4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LpGZWsCapX4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Laxi
3rd May 2009, 00:46
HAHAHAHAHA just when I was thinking "I'd like to see a bike go in there the shit hit the fan, god I needed a good laugh, CHEERS MATE!!!:2thumbsup

TOTO
3rd May 2009, 01:20
u welcome :)

Fatt Max
3rd May 2009, 10:43
That is fecking classic...

Anyone know where I can hire a digger on a Sunday..

:clap::rofl::rofl::rofl:

kevfromcoro
3rd May 2009, 10:56
HaHa

f....k thats funny.......

havent laughed some much since my grandmother died..............

JimO
3rd May 2009, 11:04
funny ok but imagine if it was you and your cellphone and ipod got drowned

Headbanger
3rd May 2009, 11:24
I'd like to see the bit were the goose with the camera gets the fuck beaten out of him.

Virago
3rd May 2009, 11:32
I'd like to see the bit were the goose with the camera gets the fuck beaten out of him.

Same here - that would be funny...

It looked like some of those bike falls would have really fucking hurt - yet apparently that makes it funnier. It's a strange society we live in, eh...?

Cheshire Cat
3rd May 2009, 19:51
LOL at the third lady!!!! :clap:

scuzeme
3rd May 2009, 21:23
That was funny really enjoyed the bikes going down sweet thanks for the post dude.

TOTO
4th May 2009, 00:52
the noise that the first guy with the bicycle makes when crashing into the water is what got me :lol:

cheese
5th May 2009, 13:45
Ha ha that is my favourite youtube clip!

been_there
6th May 2009, 20:02
Thats GOLD!!!

Nagash
10th May 2009, 10:04
Call it English Cynicism, and I am English.

But that looks completely fake.

Everyone that fell in was either looking directly at where they were going to fall or they were looking so far away it wasn't even subtle. The group fo people for example weren't even looking at each other when they were talking.

Add on top the legal ramifications, potential loss of electronic goods, injury to the individuals involved, and the fact that's it's being broadcast on TV, especially in Germany, the land of tight laws a prank such as that just doesn't seem at all legally possible to do.

----------

Otherwise, I found it absolutely fucking hilarious.

Flynn
27th August 2009, 22:46
So funny:first:

TOTO
27th August 2009, 23:07
So funny:first:

yea, as I said, king of all pranks.

aahsv
27th August 2009, 23:13
Call it English Cynicism, and I am English.

But that looks completely fake.

Everyone that fell in was either looking directly at where they were going to fall or they were looking so far away it wasn't even subtle. The group fo people for example weren't even looking at each other when they were talking.

Add on top the legal ramifications, potential loss of electronic goods, injury to the individuals involved, and the fact that's it's being broadcast on TV, especially in Germany, the land of tight laws a prank such as that just doesn't seem at all legally possible to do.

----------

Otherwise, I found it absolutely fucking hilarious.

Yep, funny but everyone looked half prepared for it :shifty:<_<