tigertim20
5th May 2009, 16:43
awesome, congrats, try to be a bit nicer to this one eh? hahaha

quackquack
6th May 2009, 12:26
So who was the company that has caused the love

Monty69
6th May 2009, 16:54
Drool, hot bike, just in time for winter:hug: Well done on the insurance company coming to the party. Who you insured with?

Tricky Air
7th May 2009, 07:05
Dude, send me a message back if you want to trick it out. I make rear air ride suspension for the Kawasaki ZX series. It gives a comfortable ride and when you get to where you're going you can hit the switch and drop it low. I'm trying to get more Kiwis involved in the Custom bike world. Let me know, and I'll shoot you some sick pictures of tricked out ZX10's from the states. Check out my website, www.trickyair.com

icekiwi
7th May 2009, 14:26
Got to thank Kiwibike Insurance the brokers and NAC the insurance co,they got onto everything pretty much soon as they got the claim...

OnCam
7th May 2009, 15:25
pics please, should see you round these ways soon anyway..

dipshit
7th May 2009, 16:48
Dude, send me a message back if you want to trick it out. I make rear air ride suspension for the Kawasaki ZX series. It gives a comfortable ride and when you get to where you're going you can hit the switch and drop it low. I'm trying to get more Kiwis involved in the Custom bike world. Let me know, and I'll shoot you some sick pictures of tricked out ZX10's from the states. Check out my website, www.trickyair.com

Fuck you Americans are wankers.

Owl
7th May 2009, 17:43
Fuck you Americans are wankers.

Bit harsh dipshit, but in this case they should perhaps stick to country music!:whistle:

Cheshire Cat
7th May 2009, 17:51
:woohoo: Have fun on your new beasty