PDA

View Full Version : T Shirt Advert

PZR
14th March 2005, 19:30
I must say I do like using this site and it has been great to watch it grow over the last couple of years. While I am not a prolific user I do pop in and out on a regular basis for a look see. So as a semi regular fan I feel qualified to have a small grizzle.

The pop up type window on the home page for the T shirt advert really bugs me as I have to wait for it to go away. I do not like it and find it annoying. This is a first for this site. This is my opinion and you may do with it as you will. It will not stop me enjoying the site

Thank you:done:

justsomeguy
14th March 2005, 19:39
Yup it is quite irritating especially for those of us already with shirts.....

But it is a necessary evil.....

Perhaps if there was some button that would permanently close it.:spudwhat:

Blakamin
14th March 2005, 19:42
what ad???? cant say I've seen it.... D'oh.... :spudwhat:

dveus
14th March 2005, 19:42
It doesn't bother me, has been a long time since i've been to the homepage.
Anything that is helping to keep this site running is fine by me, as long as they dont start appearing all over the place.

Waylander
14th March 2005, 19:44
That reminds me, I need to order a shirt. Hey spank think you can reserve one for me till I can wire you the money next week or there abouts?

Blakamin
14th March 2005, 19:52
IIRC, SpankMe had a coupla requests for more T shirts... no point in just getting 2... he'll be wanting the numbers up so it makes it a worthwhile print run....

Might get another one myself (finances pending.... bike payment week) :niceone: :niceone: :niceone:

SO GIVE THE MAN A BREAK!!! :niceone: :apint: :done:

SpankMe
14th March 2005, 20:15
Close window link added.

soundbeltfarm
14th March 2005, 20:18
cany say ive ever had this come up on my screen before.

gav
14th March 2005, 20:30
Why are they so ugly?

I've just bought these, cool :2thumbsup
http://www.speedzilla.com/images/Geronimo-Large.jpg
http://www.speedzilla.com/images/Roadracing-Large.jpg
http://www.speedzilla.com/images/TooFast-L.jpg

Sniper
15th March 2005, 10:36
Gav, where can I get one of those??

Lucyloo
15th March 2005, 11:53
Those shirts are great, where did you get them please Gav?
Luce.

ktulu
15th March 2005, 12:03
Hey Hey Hey, if you're going to be buying a shirt through this website it should be a genuine KB one

Sniper
15th March 2005, 12:47
I want one that Gav has though!!

Rainbow Wizard
15th March 2005, 16:55
Hey Hey Hey, if you're going to be buying a shirt through this website it should be a genuine KB one
Agreed. But I've just scored a beauty courtesy of NZ Ballet; good quality jet black one and the front has a yellow (roadsign-like) square and lettering "Tutus on Tour", the back has white lettering "CAUTION" liklely to turn at every pointe.
I figure that's pretty appropriate for a biker so I'm all for adding the KB logo to the back. Waddayareckon?

OK, I admit it, I had to do a "promotional" dance on the pavement to get it!

dveus
15th March 2005, 17:09
Gav, where can I get one of those??

just taking a stab at it here but my guess would be speedzilla.com