PDA

View Full Version : Biker gets two penises, loses wife

Bob
15th March 2005, 01:17
A German biker with two penises has allegedly lost his wife.

Plastic surgeons constructed a new penis for Michael Gruber after a motorcycle crash left him without one. But despite fathering a child with the new organ, he asked doctors to repeat the operation. Surgeons agreed, but insisted the first one was left in place while they made sure the new one worked.

It appears Gruber’s wife left when she was shown the results of the operation. Gruber said "I've got two penises but no wife, but I am hoping when I get rid of one of the penises I will get her back."

bluninja
15th March 2005, 04:24
If big bikes are supposed to make up for lack of penis size, what does a biker with 2 knobs ride ? :confused:

ching_ching
15th March 2005, 08:06
Jeezuz, what a cock!! :spudwhat:

Ghost Lemur
15th March 2005, 09:01
A motorcycle removed his penis???!!!!

ZOMG HOW??

*Freakin out*

I could handle loosing a leg, even handle loosing an arm....

BUT A PENIS....

Also, never heard of artificial penis's like this. Wonder if it'll get as popular and common as breast implants, etc.

Storm
15th March 2005, 15:42
A German biker with two penises has allegedly lost his wife.

Plastic surgeons constructed a new penis for Michael Gruber after a motorcycle crash left him without one. But despite fathering a child with the new organ, he asked doctors to repeat the operation. Surgeons agreed, but insisted the first one was left in place while they made sure the new one worked.

It appears Gruber’s wife left when she was shown the results of the operation. Gruber said "I've got two penises but no wife, but I am hoping when I get rid of one of the penises I will get her back."

A little, shitty, old scooter-he's got nothing left to prove :cool:

idb
26th March 2005, 23:41
If big bikes are supposed to make up for lack of penis size, what does a biker with 2 knobs ride ? :confused:
Oooo...oooo....I know!!!! :cool: