PDA

View Full Version : Is SlipStream ok?

ManDownUnder
15th March 2005, 11:50
It's been a few days since she ws online, and the pic on her profile has changed ... dramatically... and to my mind it's not a good omen...

If any of you laddies (or especially the ladies) out there know her, I'd like to know she has friends around at the mo.

I get the feeling we need to look after her a bit at the mo if we can...

I don't expect public discussions of her private life, I don't she'd want that either... just post here if you can get in touch with her... it'd ease my mind a little...
MDU

spudchucka
15th March 2005, 12:00
That picture is a little disturbing! I hope someone gets in touch with her soon.

ktulu
15th March 2005, 12:07
Jeebus, a few things there which are a real worry, I hope she is ok

ManDownUnder
15th March 2005, 12:19
Heads up... I got a PM - she's ok. Down at the mo due to personal circumstances, but ok.

Slipstream if you read this - good luck, and look after #1 ok? It can only get better...

Slipstream
15th March 2005, 15:05
The picture was put up a while ago cos I thought the artwork was awesome, not anything else.

You guys are all awesome BTW. You really seem to care for those around you. I wonder if SpankMe knew that this would happen, when he and others built this site?

:grouphug:

Anyone in Wellington around the time of my birthday, come and have a drink with me.
Slipstream's Inn will be moving to a new location around this time, so maybe it will tie in with a house warming too :D

Waylander
15th March 2005, 15:10
Bet he was hopin somethin like this would happen. Think it might be the fact that we are all bikers has anything to do with it not turnin out like all the other forum sites that post "pointless drivel"?

Slipstream
15th March 2005, 15:13
The picture was put up a while ago cos I thought the artwork was awesome, not anything else.

Profile Picture changed :killingme

jrandom
15th March 2005, 15:13
You guys are all awesome BTW. You really seem to care for those around you.

Oi, Slipstream! :hug:

:confused:

The rest of you didn't see that, OK? It never happened.

[Cynical Bastard mode re-enabled]

jrandom
15th March 2005, 15:17
Profile Picture changed :killingme

Actually, I really liked that old picture.

ManDownUnder
15th March 2005, 15:20
The rest of you didn't see that, OK? It never happened.

[Cynical Bastard mode re-enabled]

See wot??

WB SlipStream... Stay in touch dude...

Slipstream
15th March 2005, 15:21
Actually, I really liked that old picture.

Me too...*sigh* :(

ManDownUnder
15th March 2005, 15:23
Bet he was hopin somethin like this would happen. Think it might be the fact that we are all bikers has anything to do with it not turnin out like all the other forum sites that post "pointless drivel"?

It's a bloody good point... the fact this community has something in common that you actually DO (i.e. in person)... as well as talk about. Real friendships get made, not phony ones...

It's hard to have some fake persona online here if you go meet everyone at an event somewhere... :-)

Waylander
15th March 2005, 16:13
It's hard to have some fake persona online here if you go meet everyone at an event somewhere... :-)

Would say something witty about how some peaple manage to get away with it but that would only make me seem a real asshole even though I fake being one every now and then, or is it the other way around?

jrandom
15th March 2005, 16:18
Would say something witty about how some peaple manage to get away with it...

Well, *I'm* just as verbose, irritating and up-myself in real life as I am online.

Really, it's true!

gav
15th March 2005, 17:37
Hey Slippy, this ones for you :niceone:

BNZ
15th March 2005, 18:30
Anyone in Wellington around the time of my birthday, come and have a drink with me.
Slipstream's Inn will be moving to a new location around this time, so maybe it will tie in with a house warming too :D

Drinkning? OK :apint: :done:

StoneChucker
15th March 2005, 19:25
When is that? I'll do my best to make it.

Oh, anything in particular you like about the 02 R1?

Slipstream
15th March 2005, 19:26
Hey Slippy, this ones for you :niceone:
Hey Gav this ones for you

Slipstream
15th March 2005, 19:31
Sounds like I got a few northeners coming down for my birthday too... :D
One of them has even stolen MY birthday ;) (even tho I think he was born before me )

*drool* What's not to like....I walked into the bike shop, that wasn't WMCC's, with WT one day, a couple of years back and walked straight up to this sexy sexy SEXY looking bike and said "That's the bike I want to get! What is it?" and it's still the bike of my dreams :D *thoughful look*

mmmmm '02 R1-ilicious :niceone:

spudchucka
15th March 2005, 22:00

You guys are all awesome BTW. You really seem to care for those around you. I wonder if SpankMe knew that this would happen, when he and others built this site?

:grouphug:

I'm pleased and relieved that all is well. Happy birthday for the 26th of April, I won't be there but I do wish you all the best and hope that all your wishes come true.

White trash
17th March 2005, 06:52

It doesn't have underseat fucken pipes to start with.

StoneChucker
17th March 2005, 07:16
It doesn't have underseat fucken pipes to start with.
It's fucking amazing how the ugly, green eyed monster rears its head! :shake: I've got a warm arse in winter :2thumbsup

Hey WT, I will come round to WMCC and stand there laughing in 06, when you see the new Gixxer has underseat pipes. That is, assuming they can fit that fat, square, ugly fucker under the seat.

I'm only joking, everyone knows gixxers aren't bought for looks! :spudwhat:

White trash
17th March 2005, 08:36
It's fucking amazing how the ugly, green eyed monster rears its head! :shake: I've got a warm arse in winter :2thumbsup

Hey WT, I will come round to WMCC and stand there laughing in 06, when you see the new Gixxer has underseat pipes. That is, assuming they can fit that fat, square, ugly fucker under the seat.

I'm only joking, everyone knows gixxers aren't bought for looks! :spudwhat:

That's right.

They're bought for stunting.

MSTRS
17th March 2005, 08:50
That's right.

They're bought for stunting.
And to give the finger to one-eyed R1 owners :msn-wink:

MSTRS
17th March 2005, 08:53
Oh and Slipstream....glad it was only our paranoia suggesting you had 'issues'

jrandom
17th March 2005, 09:23
Oh and Slipstream....glad it was only our paranoia suggesting you had 'issues'

No, it's true, she really is pretty screwed up ;)

MSTRS
17th March 2005, 09:43
No, it's true, she really is pretty screwed up ;)
Glad you took *the spot*