PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Desmosedici and its...ute!

Xile
20th May 2009, 04:38
Found that (http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,,24703326-5010760,00.html):
quite like it personnaly :p (especially the bike..hehe)!
Did not look at the price because it would be totally useless and dreams are price-less :D

Snakeman
8th July 2009, 19:25
I was out riding some of the best motorcycling roads in northern N.S.W (including "The Oxley") a few weekends ago with a bunch of friends and a guy going the other way crashed a Ducati Desmosedici :Oops: broken a couple of ribs, a shoulder and punched a lung.
We'd meet up with him the day before (and got photos of it) about 300km back when some of the sports bikes had stopped to refuel.

Unfortunately not long after that, one of our mates had a run in with a skippy on his 'busa, breaking 6 or 7 ribs and a shoulder :thud:

toebug
8th July 2009, 19:51
Hell yes, I'd have one of those!!!

bikerboy011
8th July 2009, 20:08
I need one of those :D

Marknz
8th July 2009, 20:25
Mint isn't it... imagine turning up to a test day at Manfield with that lot.

jrandom
8th July 2009, 20:32
Yes, that would be nice.

Bike/car maker 'collabos' aren't always in good taste, though. Check out the horrible yellow custom chopper (from Florida, apparently) with the Lambo tank badge in the Lamborghini shop on Great North Road in Grey Lynn.

Shudder.

Yours for a mere NZ$400,000, apparently. I asked.

I didn't ask for a test ride.

p.dath
8th July 2009, 20:39
I wonder how the cost compares to an ordinary ute that you then modify.

jrandom
8th July 2009, 20:46
I wonder how the cost compares to an ordinary ute that you then modify.

You wouldn't get anywhere near the quality of modifications. Toyota would've done a lot of testing and development if they're making a few dozen (or whatever) units for sale.