PDA

View Full Version : Sick bastards

cs363
21st May 2009, 00:07
Unbelieveable! http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-stories/5581054/police-appeal-info-heinous-cattle-mutilation/

What the hell is happening to this country, way too much sick shit happening lately :angry2: I can't even begin to describe how angry and sickened I am by people like this.

oldrider
21st May 2009, 00:38
New Zealand's own version of the Manson family perhaps! :sick: Cunts!

sil3nt
21st May 2009, 01:24
Fuck i hate animal cruelty. Shit like this needs long prison sentences.

98tls
21st May 2009, 02:05
:doh:Sign of the times,we reap what we sow.No doubt a tree hugger will come up with an excuse for it.

rainman
21st May 2009, 08:27
:doh:Sign of the times,we reap what we sow.No doubt a tree hugger will come up with an excuse for it.

Tree hugger reporting for duty!

Nope, can't find any defence, they're sick fucks and need some serious intervention. I guess drugs were involved?

sinfull
21st May 2009, 08:40
Be pork farmers taking the heat off their industry !

firefighter
21st May 2009, 08:43

Nah, they're obviously long past that.

Shoot them in the face.

(no not "knee jerk" it's my consistent reply and solution and I stand by it!) :done:

Exzacary, better not smack your children, if you did you'd miss out on neat stuff like this......

ManDownUnder
21st May 2009, 09:15
Bring back the stocks. Organised and ritual humiliation for the deserving few... I'll bring the eggs and tomatoes

ghost
21st May 2009, 09:22
Bring back the stocks. Organised and ritual humiliation for the deserving few... I'll bring the eggs and tomatoes
I'll bring the bricks......

Beemer
21st May 2009, 11:05
I read that and was disgusted. It's one thing to steal an animal for food and kill it quickly, but to attack cattle in this manner and then hack one to bits while it's still alive is another. I have no idea if they were trying to feed themselves or were just sadistic little fucks - unfortunately I am tending towards the latter.

Phurrball
21st May 2009, 14:31

Won't happen under the current regime. My post here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=1129222150&postcount=128) is mostly on point...

This 'tree hugger' wants it more severely punished. Society's attitude towards animals overall is FUBAR.

Rcktfsh
21st May 2009, 15:17
when i saw the thread title and starter i assumed youd finally got round to your memoirs

cs363
21st May 2009, 17:06
when i saw the thread title and starter i assumed youd finally got round to your memoirs

Not really the thread for humour, but seeing as you mentioned it that's a perfect title for the chapter featuring you (and a couple of notable others...) :finger: :lol:

LBD
21st May 2009, 17:21

Hard boiled and frozen....

Its the spanish wot did it....and still do it in Spain

R6_kid
21st May 2009, 17:37
"The two animals were in pain and had to be euthanased."

Quality reporting right there.

Pretty fucking epic that cow had it's hind quarters hacked off and was still alive :mellow:

I hope the people responsible get caught.

Timber020
21st May 2009, 20:02
Animal cruelty needs to be treated to the same level as cruelty to kids is, its a joke how sadistic people can act and for all the work required to get a prosection, the punishment is often a joke.

Mom
21st May 2009, 20:13

Eggs and tomatoes? Hells teeth mate, what about chilli oil drizzled over (or squirted at) their heads to filter slowly into their eyes, a can of boiling, diluted shit (cow flavoured in this instance) steaming under their faces and a large gathering of learner violin players practising besde him :D

Animal cruelty needs to be treated to the same level as cruelty to kids is, its a joke how sadistic people can act and for all the work required to get a prosection, the punishment is often a joke.

I agree!