PDA

View Full Version : Givin it a go!

Lavay
17th March 2005, 21:19
Hi there

A kind member with a big black bird encouraged me to post a newb thread, So hi to you all..
can't wait to get out on the road again, have been a biker babe, for too long..now i'm nearly there...

Zed
17th March 2005, 21:32
Hi there

A kind member with a big black bird encouraged me to post a newb thread, So hi to you all..
can't wait to get out on the road again, have been a biker babe, for too long..now i'm nearly there...Welcome Lavay.

May this site help and encourage you in your preparations to get back on two wheels!

All the best with the bike purchase too. :niceone:

Zed

Sniper
18th March 2005, 06:28
Welcome mate. Hope you have a good time and meet all the crazys here

scumdog
18th March 2005, 06:41
Welcome to this site, hope you are already crazy or expecting to turn crazy 'cos then you'll blend right in.
Oh, a few opinions loosely based on fact and a biased attitude are 'de riguer' for this site too.

Riff Raff
18th March 2005, 08:12
Welcome to KB :wavey:
Looking forward to meeting you on a KB ride soon!

vifferman
18th March 2005, 08:18
Hi, Lavay. Welcome to the Kiwi Biker gargre!:spudwave:

MSTRS
18th March 2005, 08:31
Welcome to this site, hope you are already crazy or expecting to turn crazy 'cos then you'll blend right in.
Oh, a few opinions loosely based on fact and a biased attitude are 'de riguer' for this site too.
You speak for yourself ya one-eyed, Harley fan. Welcome Lavay, don't listen to what he says, he's been eating too much seafood lately and it's algal bloom time in Stewart Island. The rest of us here are fine, well balanced examples of the human race.

soundbeltfarm
18th March 2005, 08:45
welcome to the site.
hope you have a good ride soon
(just reading what i wrote that could mean 2 things. you decide which you want it to be)
i meant on a bike

jazbug5
18th March 2005, 08:49
Welcome! Don't worry about the natives too much: word of warning, though.... a slightly odd man called Wari will be along shortly to give you the traditional Wari Salute To Newbies. Don't panic, he can't help himself- just leave him be and he'll wander off again in his own confused little way.
Oh, and search the forums for advice(although it sounds like you know a few folk already) on a first bike: there's some excellent stuff there about what to look for- don't rush into it!

Jaz

wari
18th March 2005, 09:17
Welcome! Don't worry about the natives too much: word of warning, though.... a slightly odd man called Wari will be along shortly to give you the traditional Wari Salute To Newbies. Don't panic, he can't help himself- just leave him be and he'll wander off again in his own confused little way.
Oh, and search the forums for advice(although it sounds like you know a few folk already) on a first bike: there's some excellent stuff there about what to look for- don't rush into it!

Jaz

JUst what'rr you sayin' JAz ... ? :spudwhat:

I DOnt gitt con-fussed .. :confused: ... discombobbulatted maybe ... butt nott con-fussd ... :shake:

OH yeah ... :moon: <== for lavay

Joni
18th March 2005, 09:29
OH yeah ... :moon: <== for lavay
Say no more Wari! :spudguita

Hi... welcome to KB!!

ching_ching
18th March 2005, 09:33
Hello Larvay,

Waiting anxiously for you to get your ticket and bike then thou wouldst be da buttafry, buttafry :spudwhat:
Oh yeah and I talk horseshit at the best of times. :banana:
Oh yeah and one more thing... welcome :spudwave:

Ummm... yeah I think that's all. :wacko:

Marmoot
18th March 2005, 11:48
A kind member with a big black bird...

is it just me or does it sound a bit dodgy?
A kind with a big black member? A kind member with a big black...?

Ah, anyway welcome...

N4CR
18th March 2005, 15:55
Welcome to the site. Even though I'm a lurker..
Im hopefully getting my bike tomorrow (91 zxr250c) - good luck to you!

Madguitarist!
18th March 2005, 17:51
Hi Lavay and welcome! :spudwave:

Wot bke you looking at getting??

magnum
22nd March 2005, 10:07
on ya,hello and welcome :spudwave: