PDA

View Full Version : Hoodies!

nsrpaul
24th May 2009, 18:37
hey hey

a week or so back there was a thread about not wanting to take your helmet off before going into the servo, that pissed me off as I thought the whole concept is pretty inconsiderate to servo staff but today I keep seeing something worse

HOODIES!!

fucken things, its not bad enough that I keep nearly getting run over by fuckwits wearing the fucken things while driving (should be a law that one!)

but now in the shops, in the warehouse today, crumy riding weather, and see this tool sifting around the shop in a hoodie, cap and sunglasses, kept bumping into this knob all over` the fucking shop and after a while had to ask him if he was on the run from the fuzz(he got right pissed off as well)

its really inconsiderate to the staff of any shop to come in with face etc covered, there would have been no way this dumbass was guna rob the place but having known servo or bank staff that have been robbed they get pretty skitish of people going to such lengths to hide there face

is it really that hard to pull your head of your arse and think about others, and who wears sunglasses inside when its cloudy as fuck outside anyway

rosie631
24th May 2009, 18:45
see this tool sifting around the shop in a hoodie, cap and sunglasses, kept bumping into this knob all over` the fucking shop and after a while had to ask him if he was on the run from the fuzz(he got right pissed off as well)

LMAO. Couldn't help yourself huh? :clap: yep, he sounds like a total oxygen thief

Mom
24th May 2009, 18:47
Got to love'em really. Summer really amuses me. Friggen boiling hot and these cuties wear the trusty peaked beanie, with the hoodie over top and a pair of dark as glasses to hide their eyes. I am in awe of their ability to function when dehydrated to the extent they must be.

nsrpaul
24th May 2009, 18:48
better than last weekend when I made fun of a kid in the local mall cause him and his mates were all crusing round in bandanas gangsta style, but they were purple!!

got to work on monday to find out 17 or so of the little fuckers jumped two guys from the local rugby team in the carpark that night

nsrpaul
24th May 2009, 18:49
Got to love'em really. Summer really amuses me. Friggen boiling hot and these cuties wear the trusty peaked beanie, with the hoodie over top and a pair of dark as glasses to hide their eyes. I am in awe of their ability to function when dehydrated to the extent they must be.

but this tool was at least 30 as well!!

awayatc
24th May 2009, 18:49
I am in awe of their ability to function when dehydrated to the extent they must be.

Well that's it...haven't met one yet that functions.

They vegetate

Mom
24th May 2009, 18:52
but this tool was at least 30 as well!!

Doubly funny then. It shows a distinct lack of self estime to wear clothes like a bit of a sheeple, when most of the reasonably well adjusted members of the flock dress to suit themselves. I guess it is not nice to laugh at people with low self esteem <_<

Solly
24th May 2009, 18:54
........its not bad enough that I keep nearly getting run over by fuckwits wearing the fucken things while driving (should be a law that one!)

Is that a law supporting "nearly getting run over by fuckwits" or against it?? :bleh:

puddytat
24th May 2009, 18:54
You should've smashed him with your cast bro !!!
I have no problems with a Burka (muslim),but I think the slouching ,bum crack showing hoody wearing types look more the victim type by thier body language, than the tough image they try to portray.
Maybe Im getting old....I can remember the time when I was a punker & that had people worried....

nsrpaul
24th May 2009, 18:59
I have no problems with a Burka (muslim),..

no prob with that at all, but sunglasses when its almost raining outside, made the trip to buy curtains eventfull

RDjase
24th May 2009, 19:09
how far down were the jeans , 3 or 4 builders cracks? and with the driving thing, ,isnt there law about having good vision when driving, it bloody hard to see if you have the seat tipped back ,a hoody and cap on, aye mate, gives me the shits seeing them drive(if you call that what they do) i even saw a school bus the other day in hastings and the driver had a hoodie on, slight pulled back for vision , but it still was a hoodie,

nsrpaul
24th May 2009, 19:12

nah, just use the bionic arm!

are you hoping to have a new ride for the club series this summer?

puddytat
24th May 2009, 19:24
nah, just use the bionic arm!

are you hoping to have a new ride for the club series this summer?

Yeah, planning to....just got to sell the R6 first, mind you advertising it would help!! If you come across anything in yer travels, keep me in mind eh.(Anything you'd recommend?)

nsrpaul
24th May 2009, 19:27
pro twin!! or I might have a run at the new 250 twin class if it goes down here

davebullet
24th May 2009, 19:31
They'll be fashion victims in 30 years time. Imagine their grandkids (heaven help us if some of these people procreate - but back on topic) laughing at them in the photos "what's wrong with your pants grandad - couldn't you afford a hyper-belt?" or "why are you wearing that hoodie in the middle of summer - did you forget which month it was".

It will come back to haunt them.

PirateJafa
24th May 2009, 19:32
I often wear a hoodie whilst riding.

The last half-dozen Coro loops I've done I've been wearing the ol' oil-stained yellow hoodie'o'doom religiously.

nsrpaul
24th May 2009, 19:33

The last half-dozen Coro loops I've done I've been wearing the ol' oil-stained yellow hoodie'o'doom religiously.

don't give a flying about hoodies in general, just obscured features in shops etc

PirateJafa
24th May 2009, 19:37
don't give a flying about hoodies in general, just obscured features in shops etc
Look, he's probably just so fuck-ugly that he's trying to do the world a service.

Good on him, to be such a considerate guy. :niceone:

nsrpaul
24th May 2009, 19:39
Look, he's probably just so fuck-ugly that he's trying to do the world a service.

Good on him, to be such a considerate guy. :niceone:

hope your prepared to get dusted by the MIGHTY h100 by the way

puddytat
24th May 2009, 19:45
pro twin!! or I might have a run at the new 250 twin class if it goes down here

Yeah,I was thinking protwin, but like you Im thinking the 250 twins would be a goer if it happens...
Better pull finger & write that ad...

crazefox
24th May 2009, 19:46
Bring on the hoodie:2guns::2guns:

PirateJafa
24th May 2009, 19:47
hope your prepared to get dusted by the MIGHTY h100 by the way
It's going to need NOS to keep up with the 72cc BEAST. The 7.6 rampaging stallions in that ripper should allow me to cruise somewhere just under Warp 6.

'Course, Andrew needs those extra cc's to haul his lard-arse around.

varminter
24th May 2009, 19:50
Whats the story about having one trouser leg rolled up ? masons??

nsrpaul
24th May 2009, 19:51

thats just wierd

Trudes
24th May 2009, 20:18
I rather like wearing my "NZ Music Month" Hoodies, especially the last couple of weekends being really cold, I have a built in hat so when I go outside I can pop my hood up and my hair doesn't get wet and blown around. I tend not to wear my hood up inside though.... unless it's cold in there too.

short-circuit
24th May 2009, 20:27
Fucken whingers.

Your athritis playing up? Clostomy bag leaking? Gramophone broken down?

SixPackBack
24th May 2009, 20:29
I rather like wearing my "NZ Music Month" Hoodies, especially the last couple of weekends being really cold, I have a built in hat so when I go outside I can pop my hood up and my hair doesn't get wet and blown around. I tend not to wear my hood up inside though.... unless it's cold in there too.

Yeah I'm a hoodie wearer, not 'cos of the homie factor you understand but for warmth. Coupled with a beanie or cap, and winter is banished.

Renegade
24th May 2009, 20:44
try walking behind a clown with his pants hanging down and his boxers showing and say in a voice loud enough for him to hear "look at this fucking cock, you can see the skid marks in his boxers"

and watch the look on their face, priceless :laugh:

short-circuit
24th May 2009, 20:45
Yeah I'm a hoodie wearer, not 'cos of the homie factor you understand but for warmth. Coupled with a beanie or cap, and winter is banished.

Hope you're not wearing a hat inside young man! :spanking:

Ivan
24th May 2009, 20:53
I drive with my hoody on alot and wear eatiher a flat cap or one of those peak beanies wouldnt say im gangste ror nothing and far from it.

I take my hoodie off my head when entering a shop but dont remove my hat or beanie I havent found it disrespectful yet I wont wear anything like that in a pub or anything.

I think Driving with hoodys being banned is a bit of a unfair statement can we then have every harley rider who wears a half face and a bandanna made illegal as it looks intimidating???

as for sun glasses inside what if IF he had a problem with his eyesight and had to wear them medically? I know someone who had that happen to them when a stone hit them when mowing his lawn in the eye

caseye
24th May 2009, 20:56
I have no problems with a Burka (muslim),but I think the slouching ,bum crack showing hoody wearing types look more the victim type by thier body language, than the tough image they try to portray.
Maybe Im getting old....I can remember the time when I was a punker & that had people worried....

Burka's, well I've seen pictures ( yes real live ones on our News networks) of people (I say people because I cannot distinguish their gender) amongst crowds who for no apparent reason suddenly and violently blow up killing and maiming many around them.
These terrorists wore/wear burka as disguise and us dumb arses allow this practice to continue.
If anyone comes to live here they should abide by our laws, or stay away, shouldn't they??
I'd support a law that said no garments that hindered sight or sound to be worn in a cage, as I'd support a law that said only Outlaws ( as was the case in olden times) wear hoodies and therefore should be eligible to be dispatched on sight by law abiding citizens.:2guns:

nsrpaul
24th May 2009, 20:59
I drive with my hoody on alot and wear eatiher a flat cap or one of those peak beanies wouldnt say im gangste ror nothing and far from it.

I take my hoodie off my head when entering a shop but dont remove my hat or beanie I havent found it disrespectful yet I wont wear anything like that in a pub or anything.

I think Driving with hoodys being banned is a bit of a unfair statement can we then have every harley rider who wears a half face and a bandanna made illegal as it looks intimidating???

as for sun glasses inside what if IF he had a problem with his eyesight and had to wear them medically? I know someone who had that happen to them when a stone hit them when mowing his lawn in the eye

this guy was far from gangsta

the issue with driving with hoody is only due to lack of side vision

intimidating looks is only relevant in the context of a retail situation, fair call about the medical glasses but given the rest of his atire it would seem extremely unlikely

try working in a bank thats been robbed and then be sitting behind the counter and having fukwits dressed like this walk in all day

not me by the way, but I have to hear about it from hers indoors

Ivan
24th May 2009, 21:03
this guy was far from gangsta

the issue with driving with hoody is only due to lack of side vision

intimidating looks is only relevant in the context of a retail situation, fair call about the medical glasses but given the rest of his atire it would seem extremely unlikely

try working in a bank thats been robbed and then be sitting behind the counter and having fukwits dressed like this walk in all day

not me by the way, but I have to hear about it from hers indoors

Oh fair call I think this tiem of year Antarctic conditions alot of people also forgot to take the hood off I know I have a few times lately as its been so snug and warm on my neck

short-circuit
24th May 2009, 21:07
Tell it to Spiderman

dilz
24th May 2009, 21:08

me too mate,I know alot of scumbags do it and therefore i could be mistaken for one but thats for them to waste time worrying about,im totally comfortable with the way i want to dress and that i express a good attitude towards every one to judge me on,if they can manage to look past an image.each to there own....peace:msn-wink:

jaymzw
24th May 2009, 21:10
I rather like wearing my "NZ Music Month" Hoodies, especially the last couple of weekends being really cold,
How about during NZ music month? i.e NOW <_<

Same! I lost my removable warm thingy from inside my jacket so now i wear a dickies hoodie often whilst riding, works a treat! Only downside is i look like Andre the giant with the extra layer:whocares:

"look at this fucking cock, you can see the skid marks in his boxers"

"Bro wea i cum from das cald intimidashin!" Thats what i was told when i asked this Tongan guy why he had his hoodie on inside anyway. I shrugged? I thought he was the intimidating one?

Trudes
24th May 2009, 21:45
How about during NZ music month? i.e NOW <_<

Yes, this month I bought a new one, the month before that (April, the month before NZ Music month) I was wearing last years hoodie, I wear both.... and.....

cc rider
24th May 2009, 23:49
'Course, Andrew needs those extra cc's to haul his lard-arse around.

Hey, I don't even know Andrew, let alone his (lard) arse. :no:

slofox
25th May 2009, 06:44
I have a gun stapler that is ideal for fixing the drooping trou...

caseye
25th May 2009, 07:14
Hope she loads up 25 mm minimum staples and fires em at about 1000 rounds per second! LOL Love it as an idea mate and Happy Birthday.

rosie631
25th May 2009, 07:32
try walking behind a clown with his pants hanging down and his boxers showing and say in a voice loud enough for him to hear "look at this fucking cock, you can see the skid marks in his boxers"

LOL Must try that. Saw a couple of these losers jump out of a car the other week. One of them almost went flat on his face cos his trous had slipped down to his knees. Hobbled off up the street, tryin to keep up with his mate, while retrieving his trous. Now, he looked like a total tool. I drove past chuckling to myself.

martybabe
25th May 2009, 12:14
I've got a foot in both camps here, I despise the hoodies worn for effect and intimidation, I am instantly irritated and have naughty violent thoughts towards the wearers.

On the other hand, I am a total wuss as far as cold weather goes and regularly walk my dog whilst wearing a hoody, beenie and sunnies.

I should point out here that I am an absolute soft arse and wouldn't do any body any harm but the reaction I get on the beach is almost palpable, no one, and I mean no one, comes anywhere near me, you'd think I was carrying a severed head and a machete.

I can see why da yoof wear it, it does have instant don't fuck with me I'm 'ard status, for the inadequate, and as a tool for staying anonymous and intimidating it is unsurpassed.

jaymzw
25th May 2009, 16:03
I wear both.... and.....

No real point

Just sorta a free plug for NZ music. I ignorantly found out yesterday that it was NZ music month this month. So thought i might cover it up by spreading the word...

Thank me later...

wickle
25th May 2009, 17:32
havn't seen that one but have seen the braces hanging loose