Blog Comments

I get lots of infractions on here proving I have got a fan club on here with my kind of debate.
    Is it possible to delete a thread you've started?
    How does the comments go by the reps? Got a sorted list from high to low? E.g. "someone is utter bling whore", "someone is known to many" to "someone is off the scale"?
    how do i set up the picture that goes next to my name on my posts?
    IT'S HARD TO LEAVE WHEN YOU CAN'T FIND THE DOOR...WHERE IS IT CUNT?
    OH FUCK IT JUST BOOT ME OUT EH CUNT...
    Quote Originally Posted by 240
    Hey mate is there a way i can have old infraction comments made 3 years ago removed (caused not by myself but a member of my family with a"unique" sense of humor)
    If you mean reputation comment, ask one of the senior mods.
    Quote Originally Posted by R-Soul
    hi Spankme,
    I have been trying to figure out how to change the setting on my account so that I can see the latest (or all) reps received. It only shows the oldest ones currently, and it owuld be great to be able to see whereI am getting a positive response from my posts.

Can you tell me how to set it?
    There is no setting for this, only a site one for all members that controls the number of latest reps to show.
    I've lost all my images, avatars do not show, icons etc. Anyway any ideas on how to get them back? If not how do I reset with a new KB ID? I D I'd like to keep my current ID if possible.

I still have no figured out this R rated thing. I was trying to work it out when a family photo downloaded and I deleted that and in the process deleted all images.

Skyryder
    Hey mate is there a way i can have old infraction comments made 3 years ago removed (caused not by myself but a member of my family with a"unique" sense of humor)
    hi Spankme,
    I have been trying to figure out how to change the setting on my account so that I can see the latest (or all) reps received. It only shows the oldest ones currently, and it owuld be great to be able to see whereI am getting a positive response from my posts.

Can you tell me how to set it?
    This is hilarious!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Bleck
    cool, got it sorted now thanks Spank!!
    You didn't need to re-upload the images. You can drag & drop existing images/folders to anywhere in the folder tree.
    cool, got it sorted now thanks Spank!!
    In your Forum Settings.
    Where do I find the setting to Enable the Enhanced Attachment Uploading, I've looked in the Attachments part of my settings but can't see it there?