View RSS Feed

Selected ponderings from my life

Things that come in to my head and I feel like sharing.

The only way for you to find out what goes on inside my head is to read.

Feel free to comment.

1. More projects...

Have found a donor bike for my oldest sons crashed NV400. I need a frame (his is bent after he decided to ride in to a roundabout in front of a car...), handlebars, instruments, straight tank, muffler and some other ods and sods. The one I have found is spray bomb painted matt black and out of the system. But runs and is straight. So this coming w/e I will travel to pick her up. 5 hours one way. The things you do for your kids. Have told him that this is the last time... right! So then I will assemble, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Custom Bike bug

The weekend gone (6 - 8 June 2008) was the Twin Club MC Custom Bike Show in Norrtalje in Sweden. http://www.custombikeshow.se/ I used to go there in the late 70's and the 80's. In fact the whole Scandinavian summer was spent travelling to different shows and bike parties each w/e. There was never any aggro, patches of all sorts happily mingled and no bikes were stolen or damaged. I understand that it is still the same over there. And yes, non-custom and jap bikes were ok too. A biker is a biker ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My 21'st (Fiction!!)

23/5 -08

Please note: I would love comments on my fiction writing. Anything will do.

My 21'st

As I was watching his coffin being lowered down in to the grave, the raindrops were gathering on the lid. First they were individual small beauty spots, but as more and more fell; they started to cover the flat areas and then began to dribble down the sides like they were trying to pull the wooden box down. But it was all good, where he was going he would need ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Carry on

23/5 -08

Wow....

Just had a look and found that 143 ppl had looked at my blog. And that was before there was anything in it.

If I can influence 143 ppl without saying anything, imagine what I can do when I actually have something to say!!!

Right, this is my blog. So I can do anything I want here...

I do some writing. Not all bikie related. But...

So I will enter something here for you to read. Fell free to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Life...

23/5 -08

Right.

At some time I have cleraly started this blogging.

I have entered nothing.

Good. That means I have said nothing I will regret.

So, as the past is something I can do SFA about, lets start with today.

As this is a bikie blog I clearly need to have a bikie connection here. Sadly I have not been riding any bikes today.

Hang on. It is now 1.19am. I just go out and start a bike and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12