Blog Comments

He's slacking isn't he? I'll give him a nudge (or kick) next time I see him...

So where's the rest of the report?
    These blogs are a contrast in attitude and styles! Good stuff! Very funny reading both sides of the same stories!
    Quote Originally Posted by gijoe1313
    Always good to reacquaint yourself with your nemesis! I think you two have travelled so long with each other now, you're suffering from automatic cabin fever ...
    I reckon we actually travel really well together, having similar attitudes re food, sleep, riding, etc. Always makes a trip easier when you want to do the same thing...

Enjoyed the read
    Fun, fun, fun :-))
    Great to have caught up with EJ... he would have so loved seeing some of the old crew
    I'm coming back as a boy in my next life
    Always good to reacquaint yourself with your nemesis! I think you two have travelled so long with each other now, you're suffering from automatic cabin fever ...

Wish I was there doing my facepalm reactions at your antics!
    Thanks Shrek, but unfortunately we've moved on, north to Hanmer Springs for Monday and Tuesday night, we're going back to Picton tomorrow, then the boat on Friday, as we continue north...

Sucks, but we'll be back again next year
    "no"

but mrs Shrek will & she might even sing to the bird
    Quote Originally Posted by _Shrek_
    if you guys need a place to crash for a night spare room here
    Jolly kind of you
    Will Fiona be cooking ?
    if you guys need a place to crash for a night spare room here
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha
    Why is Alan holding onto that bit of blank white paper?
    Is that like a square thought bubble?
    Absolutley, it shows that his mind was fairly blank at the time
    Why is Alan holding onto that bit of blank white paper?
    Is that like a square thought bubble?
    This seems to be taking the same direction my trip with Gremlin when we last invaded the SI!

Forgot to remind both of you to not break anything if you stayed in the Tombstone backpackers, but ... we all know that now! Thanks for the blog updating, will be interesting to see if Gremlin does his as well (he has become more loquacious!)

Keep riding safely!
    Great narrative TOTO, looking out for the next chapter
    Woohoo already you have a few stories and its just begun. great read Todd, look forward to more entries. Have a great sleep and ride safe in the morning boys.
    Filadelfios was the pizza place.

By 10am, I'd actually been awake almost 30 hours... We fell asleep around 12.30pm, so it was a total of 32 hours.
    I'm a businessman - dont have too much free time these days
    Good grief! Finally posting this all up now? Your engrisk is getting betterer now!
    Why yes.... it did indeed... Imagine that. Toto was rather lost, so a quick education was required.
    Well done Mr Toto. You should be prepping for next year's TT by doing the Rusty's Long Weekend on the Ginnie.

Personally, I don't mind Ginnies but experience has taught me not to trust their epilectic nature and therefore they are never to be followed!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast