View RSS Feed

General Bike Ravings

Biker culture, politics and general issues.

1. well, it happened again

cruising home after getting some work done on a saturday, thought i'd go for a quick blast through town. as i was leaving i turned into a side street between the two one-ways in town to get back in the homewards direction. i could see a guy in a big ute coming out of the driveway just a bit ahead of me, and i could see he wasn't looking right. in fact he was focussing to his left very hard for some reason. of course, being a biker for 8+ years you come to learn that most people simply don't see ...
  2. i'm going on a north island tour..:-)

when i've finished my studies at the end of the year and subsequently passed, i'm taking 2 weeks off to go for a tiki tour around the island..there are a few places i've never been and some places i've only seen when i was a wee tacker. pretty much i will be heading north from new plymouth, going through to hamilton, then auckland, then up to cape reinga, back down again following the coast around past omokoroa, down through napier and hastings, across to pahiatua and through the ranges just north ...
  3. riders around new plymouth!

i'm pretty interested in meeting up with some more riders, people who share the same interests and whatnot. how about a pie and pint kinda thing at crowded house, or another bar/pub/pie shop (at a loss there) around taranaki? met a bunch of good blokes on the toy run a couple years back and now i've gotten back onto a bigger bike which tours quite well i'm interested in organising rides etc..

also, anyone know where to get a cheap 2005+ r6 tail section? making a streetfighter..