View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Road to Erzbergrodeo

We started off eager to check out this years Erzbergrodeo but had a long road ahead of us. I decided to opt for our Honda Transalp for this trip while my riding friend took his African Twin.
    We headed to Southern Bohemia, making our way near to Cesky Krumlov. On the road we were luck to see some amazing Czech castles.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Road to Albania - the way home - Bosnia and Croatia

We wake up early in the morning and quickly pack our things. We stop once more by the
    restaurant where we drank the night before to have a quick breakfast. It is a bit too salty for all
    of us but we eat up and head out on our way. Soon we reach Bosnia and it is a gorgeous day.

We are following a GPS which takes us on a little detour. We end up crusing around ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Road to Albania - day 8 - Kosovo to Montenegro

We slowly wake up as the sun starts to shine on us and our motorcycles. The hotel staff was nice enough to let us crash outside of their hotel for free!

We order some breakfast and coffee and then slowly pack up our belongings to head back out to the open road.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Road to Albania - day 6 - A boat ride

We woke up in the morning slowly and got ready for our boat ride trip up to the city of Fierze. The sun is shining and the morning starts out slow, with people trickling in for the ferry, some even coming by boat.

We wait about an hour as more and more people come to the port. Soon the entire tunnel is completely full of cars. And in the distance is the ferry approaching. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Road to Albania Day 5

I woke up to the odd sound of a bell in the distance. I laid there a little bit trying to figure out what that sound could be, since we were in the middle of nowhere. Finally curiosity got the best of me and I got dressed and stepped out of the tent. It was a beautiful day and I was look forward to more riding. I took a quick look around. I saw something in the direction of the bell sound, but it was so far away I couldn't be sure what it was.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. to Albania - day 4 part 2 - Albania!

We start heading down the mountain that took us so long to climb, enjoying the view but also being very very wary of the steep edge. That is not the side I want to fall down, as I will not be coming back up!

The mountain is steep, and we are (well, at least I am) tired, and hungry! Soon, we reach the very small town of Thethi. We meet some fellow Czech motorcyclists who are ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized