View RSS Feed

gatch

1. talking shit

I seem to do it a lot, without even realizing even.
    Like my plans to buy a vfr, when is that going to happen.. I'm fuckin broke !

I've got a project bike in pieces that needs a new motor, which isn't going to be too costly (well I hope) as I can do nearly all the work myself, I'm still servicing a fuckin bank loan, then there is a hefty tool account to pay off (quality tools are hellishly expensive), a tax bill, probably several hundred illegitimate babies with mohawks and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. keep on truckin

It's over.

My eight year streak has come to an end. I thought I could hold out until I was 25 but alas, the pressure from my superiors has grown such I can no longer handle the strain. And I have crumbled. Faltered. Given in to the external forces that have been crushing me from all sides.

Today, I sat my restricted car license exam, I passed with flying colors. Even doing the test in a truck with suspension hard enough to make the little Asian assessor remark "ahh ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Domination !!!

Its domination pushed into living hell
    Domination a now blacked heart
    Is reaching out divinity
    Body suspended by chains over razors
    And nails its a penalty
    Each razor a vice and each nail
    Marks the demise of you life.
    Grim construction grows
    Has life played a trick
    Sealed you in brick by brick
    Till your end forcing you to bend

The above lines are from Pantera's classic song domination, they are not at all applicable ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Home Grown 09

Well the second vodafone Homegrown festival went down an absolute treat, as I'd hoped for.

It was good hanging out with some friends from out of town, the weather turned out ok and the booze wasn't badly priced.
    There were babes everywhere, one of whom not so discretely inquired about a public showing of my genitalia, embarrassingly though having just retrieved myself from the cold wellington sea water, it was hardly in an appropriate state for critiquing by the general ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Aggressive/athletic sex

Tonight at ju jitsu, I got a semi.

Not a full on anticipating penetration kind of erection, just a semi, the kind you get when you think what you might like to do to that fit girl walking across the street from you, or when you hear a barely silenced Desmo L-twin roll past..

It wasn't just because I was wrestling with a fit young woman either, well partly.. The best bit about it was because she was actually pretty aggressive, you know, she didn't expect that just because ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. 100 posts

It took me a while but I did it, 100 posts !

Gold stars, smiley faces, pats on the bum and clinking long-necks of Millers Chill for all !

Any day now I should get a signed telegram from the queen... (tui)

You know what, this no motorcycle business really is a drag, I still find myself waking up Saturday mornings excited that its sunny and I'm not hung over, a hop and a skip outside to warm up the Spartan reveals "ohhh gay", still doesn't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. not enough hours in the day..

I used to be a man of leisure, I'd take the motorbike to work, then I would come home and smoke a few cones with the boys, then drink up on the weekend, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat. Easy.

It got to the stage where this wasn't as much fun as it used to be, so I joined a gym and started weight training, and enrolled in the local polytech and did an engineering pre-apprenticeship type deal, which netted me a job. Sweet.

Then work tells me I have to go to night ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. drunk chicks

They never change, when I say chicks I mean university age chicks, which don't really count as woman, just the same as men are still boys until they are about 40..

Recipe for a party for drunk chicks..

* some flatmates
    * one bedroom/lounge
    * one terrible quality audio system
    * one cd of latest chart toppers on repeat/shuffle
    * several hundred bottles of your finest cheapest wine please
    * boozed wench's as desired
    * wardrobes ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast