View RSS Feed

gatch

1. Goin away :(

Saturday marked the farewell party for my oldest sister Kelly and husband Daniel. He takes off tomorrow morning and she will be following in a few weeks with the kids once she has crossed the t's and dotted the i's.

It makes me a bit sad, my brother is already over there with his partner, they're having their first baby together next month (an aussie niece/nephew !!! nooo), now Kelly is off too, that just leaves me and my other sis here to deal with my parents
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sickys

I pulled a sicky today, well yes and no, I could have gone to work, but most certainly would have been a risk to myself and others, but to be honest was not sick, just lethargic from no sleep..

And it felt great, I'm full to the brim with pith and vinegar, I'm going to fuckin own these next two days, hell I might even head to the gym on Friday, its been a few weeks, I'll need to re-assess my max lifts and restart the 5x5 program, but that's ok, with 3 years paid membership we have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. no sleep rant

I'm still awake..

Which means 2 things, I should steer away from caffeine and high energy foods at night...

And if I get some sleep it will not be enough to function in a safe manner at work, so I should take the day off, which probably won't matter anyway as it's so quiet at the moment.

I don't know whether to blame the lack of activity on the dreaded "RECESSION" or the fact that un-named boss has a shit reputation for charging through the nose and also ...
    Categories
    Personal entry
  4. Snoop bloggy blog

Its dead, the Spartan, it no longer runs like it used to, in fact it no longer runs at all. It's dead. Fuck. You no longer have a motorbike.

For the past 3 ? years You have let it fall into a shabby state of dis-repair, shame on you, BUT, it's done, short of selling your soul and alot of semen that's how it's going to stay.

So what can you do ?

First things first, don't cry into the breast milk, it's your fuck up to bear.
    Second, get rid of the ...
    Categories
    Personal entry
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123