View RSS Feed

Greentea happy land

Love, believe and dream; and i am a dreamer

1. good luck so far for the first week

Quote Originally Posted by Greentea View Post
    Last Monday was my first day to ride myself on the road to work since I bought my bike in Aug.. Bit nervous but all excited.
    God answered my request in a hard way, as I was so much wanted a new helmet with the slid sunglass inside. Not too long I had my new bike I had accident damaged my old helmet, even though I was on the tight tight budget I still have to buy a new one to allow me to ride bike again. So excuse good enough to buy the one I wanted.
    With the flash helmet and
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. First Day back on bike and first ride on my VTR250

Thanks gijoe1313, very patientlt explained every thing all over again to me (from how to start a bike, where is the cluch,... forgot all of that)I was on gijoe1313's little hornet first and then my dear VTR, well his hornet has high engine sound, like im going 100k, but brake is very smooth. My VTR is easy to start but brake is bit rough.
    When I did practice little up hill riding on my own bike, throttle bit too much, felt like i was going over the fence, so i have to make brake,
  3. yeah! BIG DAY! Welcome my first bike ever - Honda VTR250

First big thank to gijoe1313 and DONOR for helping me to get my bike from Masterton on 24th Aug.
    Although until now I haven't ride on it yet, but i think gijoe1313 really enjoyed it when he rode it up.
    So now she is staying in my garage waiting for her crash knobs; light protector and rego plate holder.
    Well since my last ride was last year March, i forget how to ride already
    Have to ask gijoe1313 to teach me again
    Thank you gijoe1313.
  4. First time fall off

today is my third time touch bike, second time on the road, and first time on fall on the grand. (worth to write it down):-P
    it has been two weeks since I ride gijoe1313's bike last time, sitting on the bike already don't know what to do. :-O
    Continually doing the left turn at the block, still nervous at the corner, but feel fine to speed up, 50k no problem, coming to a roundabout, slowing down, seems nobody pass, trying to turn left and go smoothly, suddenly a red car appear, brake, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized