View RSS Feed

Tink

1. Mount Maunganui

400km there and back, have been told its one way to Wanganui 400km, so watch out next year...

Great ride, but I wish the bike would go faster lol... managed to go for a paddle, when we hit the Mt, nice friends with a apartment close by.

Best experience, passing all the SLOW holiday traffic, and getting home within a reasonable time.

PS Boman kinda got bored, frustrated lol... time for a new bike me thinks!!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Finally

I booked my full licence, but I am not happy, $130 for the full licence seems a lot, I asked why and she said 1 July it went up and 1 October GST.... I swear someone up or out there is trying to stop me riding. If I had done it in September when my 12 months was up I could have saved pennies.. oh well... although I not only love it, its was cheaper to take the bike than the car. Now I am not so the sure with rego going up... Ah but I have a new full time job to pay for some of these little expenses, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Moving day.....

For all my friends that I actually know my belongings are being uplifted to Pukekohe... so anyone that drops in... I won't be at Oakland Road anymore!

Hope to make the rally on Saturday but its not looking good.

Have a great weekend everyone.... Kim
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I am officially restricted!

No sleep... moving house... work... kids.... and I go and book my restricted.. .what was I thinking!

Ha I was thinking lets get that dam L plate off after 7 months.... whew it felt good. Always like dropping 5kg...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Restricted

Booked ... Paid for ... application done... am I nervous, HELL YES! Why I have no idea, I guess its better to worry about it, then go in all guns blazing, over confident. I am just going to ride, as I normally do, and hope that it goes well. Its a big few weeks, packing to move, restricted, ACC, IRD stuff... so I hope I sleep the night before, have a habit of getting butterflies before a big game... well this is the same. No pep talk is going to help... just getting my head in the right space. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. ja cink

Got on the 650 had a wee blat.. ah bliss

had a few wines... sat on the 650 and grinned... ain't life great!

I figure no matter what life offers you ... you have to take it... and smile. Happy Easter
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. As she walked in the room

the wine got poured, the gloves came off, the boots hung loose... and the laptop got opened.

What a day!!!! Made it over the Harbour Bridge first time, easy! Even dodged 20 odd bikes prior going west, then got annoyed with slow traffic and left the man behind. Gett to puhoi, ah a nice coldie... ah then the bride to be turned up, then another bus load of guys half cut already on a stag doo. FUN... the days! 2 hrs at Puhoi was enough, thought we would cruise home via those nice west ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Paeroa 2010 Battle of the Streets!

Made my first ride to Paeroa.. easy.. thanks to all the bikers that gave me the thumbs up... awesome "made my day". Obviously I took lots of photos of dobsy, and my fav pink side car.... Tracey you rock! The heat didn't hit us till 1.30pm, when the trees just didn't do its job, so we plodded off in the heat to the pub, catching up with Maha, Mom, Madduck, & Pussy on the way... nice to once again see you guys. Harbour Bridge definitely next... I promise Mom. Boman, hope you made it home in one ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast