View RSS Feed

rustic101

1. AA ref ACC

Hi all

An email reply from the AA Policy and Advocacy Manager...
    .................................................. ..

Hi Ken

Thanks for the link, interesting take by Jim Anderton on the need (or lack of) for any increase. I suspect that this issue has some distance to run as yet, note the Govt will not set a levy till the first quarter of next year.

I have since we last emailed met with Nick Smith and advised him the AA believes ...
  2. ACC 0 - AA 0 - Kiwibank 3

Well today I finally selected an insurer for my ute, contents etc. It turns out that Kiwibank (underwritten by Tower) were $30 a month cheaper than anyone else and that’s comparing apples with apples.

Once I agreed to go with Kiwibank I immediately contacted AA Insurance and cancelled all of my policies. When asked ‘why’; I was, as I always am, completely honest. The Operator was not happy as her partner was a rider but she was not aware of the actual impacts so I directed her to ...
  3. P.R.I.S.M promotion ACC Action

4. My return message to AA

Mike,

I have posted your reply on Kiwibiker. It appears AA have been caught out as you stated, 'The proposed levy increases are complicated so it will take me a while to cover it all, so bear with me and read on please....'... seems to have been a templated holding statement excluding the first few lines. Whilst this is no real surprise it appears to be a major Communications blunder from AA.

The AA stats you provided are in conflict with other Government Departments ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Rely from AA regarding ACC

Hey Team

This afternoon I had a reply from an senior individual in Motoring Policy and Advocacy at AA in responce to my request, 'What is the AA stance on the proposed ACC levy increase for motorcyclists'.

I have removed the names to protect his privacy. I have directly copied and pasted his reply into an MS Word document (unchanged) and attached his below.

Make up your own mind where they stand.
  6. My submission to ACC

Please feel free to use my submission for you benefit. Sam
  7. Arty HMNZS Pukaki

Mucking around next to our newest edition...
  8. Wellington WIMA Pink Ribbon Ride

Well done ladies what a great ride, great people and fantastic cause. Took loads of pictures which at all 10mp and limits on here are limited, limits are limits so will add more later. If you would like some sent let me know.

Sam
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast