View RSS Feed

Survival Skills

What is needed to stay alive on two wheels

1. Specsavers

Introduction

For the record I am not in their industry. But have been a customer of OPSM for four years. Recently my glasses suffered a lethal accident and required to be replaced. I considered buying of an international website, however now know that this may be cheap but you need some exact eye measurements like distance between pupils etc.

I had heard of Specsavers and was very dubious, as it almost sounded too good to be true. I know if that’s the case then it’s ...
  2. My Christmas Wish

I want nothing for myself other than to be chatting with you all this time next year.

If you are driving or riding never drive/ride faster than your angels can cary you.

P.S

If you love music and sad things please watch the attached ad. Its an Aussie one but the message is universal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mf8...ayer_embedded#
  3. Any one know where I can source a

Hi-Viz motorcycle jacket with CE approved armour in shoulders, elbows and back. Have found a few on overseas sites but not too trusting of those..

If you know of where I can source one I would appreciate it. Saw some technic ones at the Parliament ride but their site does not list them.

Cheers Sam

P.s would rather look like a big , than a and I also find cars move out of my way when I wear my current hi vis vest
  4. AA ref ACC

Hi all

An email reply from the AA Policy and Advocacy Manager...
    .................................................. ..

Hi Ken

Thanks for the link, interesting take by Jim Anderton on the need (or lack of) for any increase. I suspect that this issue has some distance to run as yet, note the Govt will not set a levy till the first quarter of next year.

I have since we last emailed met with Nick Smith and advised him the AA believes ...