View RSS Feed

Sport/Road Bikes

Two wheels and sometimes one, on the tarmac

1. Test Ride: 2010 R1200GS (21/12/2010)

11am, Tuesday morning. Amazingly, its not raining. I say this because the last couple of days have been utter shite, storm like rain bringing down trees etc.

It's handy its not raining, as I've popped along to Experience Motorcycles in Kingsland to test ride their 2010 R1200GS demo, as arranged on Saturday, when I had a little Q&A session with them. Of course, no test ride is complete without taking along someone completely insane, to make you appear normal, so I brought along the ...
  2. Botany Honda Ride to Waingaro

Saturday 20th November is the third Saturday of the month, and accordingly, Botany Honda’s monthly ride. Pitching up at 1445, not a rider to be seen. A quick check with Richard and it appears it’s him and I. In that case, he can wait, so I head over to the gas station to get some gas.
    Upon returning, there is now a big group of bikes waiting… excellent, the trick of leaving and them thinking it’s safe has worked. The plan would be perfect if I was leading them to their demise, but alas, that’s ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00043.JPG 
Views:	109 
Size:	203.9 KB 
ID:	224105   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00044.JPG 
Views:	109 
Size:	303.8 KB 
ID:	224106   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00045.JPG 
Views:	108 
Size:	173.8 KB 
ID:	224107