View RSS Feed

Gigglebutton

1. Photos from Bucket Racing at Mt Wellington 9 Oct 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Buckets4Me View Post
    Attachment 248526how many times did you two swap places
    Attachment 248527
    Attachment 248528 and what was it like having young Diprose ride around the two of you in the fast sweeper 3 wide
    Soooo much fun, glad to see Cully on the track again

Nathaniel is a freak

My forks are bottomed out in all the shots. I will have to address that tomorrow
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. ESE's works engine tuner

Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Dave Mullins is a name I haven't heard for years and he is a top bloke!!!
    A top bloke and good mechanic. He may come to the track on Saturday to take some photos befor he goes to work. He has lent me his bike and a 70cc Derby kit to have a look at, for a f4 bike. His bike was in a pile of bikes and weeds in his garden. Needs a bit of TLC but i got it running tonight. He would not let me buy the bike, because he lends it to people who want to get into Buckets. A realy decent ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. ESE's works engine tuner

A top bloke and good mechanic. He may come to the track on Saturday to take some photos befor he goes to work. He has lent me his bike and a 70cc Derby kit to have a look at, for a f4 bike. His bike was in a pile of bikes and weeds in his garden. Needs a bit of TLC but i got it running tonight. He would not let me buy the bike, because he lends it to people who want to get into Buckets. A realy decent ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ESE's works engine tuner

Categories
    Uncategorized