View RSS Feed

KIPS powervalve

1. Should have kept my Kawasaki

Ok, so I have a Hyosung 250 '07 (carby). Riding to university the last few times (once on the motorway), the engine just stops. Nothing. Tach reads zero, speedo reading 20, 60, 90 kph each time it died. No problem, just push the starter and off we go down the road again. You get used to this sort of thing after a year with the Hyosuck. My guess is faulty stand sensor. Read up on KB that someone had similar issues. Dealership said it was chain grease on the sensor. The other day I took it off, cleaned ...
  2. Valve bouncing Hyosung

I have a 2005 GT250 (carb'd) that runs fine up to redline (10,000) when warm but will not go past 6000rpm when cold, bouncing between 6200 and 5500rpm, meaning I am limited to 80kph on the m'way on my way home. Also it only gets 300km out of a tank when my bro has a GT250R that is a year older and gets over 400km from the same size tank.

I guess that the fuel is due to poor tuning but would it be responsible for the valve bouncing, or might it be something more sinister, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Restricted Rules

I have my restricted license and so does my bro. We both hold full class 1 license. He is under the impression that you can ride after 10pm on restricted if you hold full class 1. I'm not so sure. Anybody able to clarify this?!?

Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Kawasaki 2 stroke

I recently bought a KR150, which is great but it needs transmission oil. Do I put regular 4T in gearbox and 2T in fuel or is there some special gearbox oil for 2 strokes?
    Categories
    Uncategorized