View RSS Feed

Anthony Wright

1. BIG BIKES for Burma

Charity Ride
    When ...................This Sunday @2:30pm 6th of November
    Where...................Meet @ DPC 1:45PM 257 Gt south Rd Drury
    or head straight to Albany The Warehouse carpark @2:30pm
    WHY.....................Awareness for the Burmese refugees in Thailand
    Whats in it 4 me....Spot Prizes, also 2 x Track day at Pukekohe circuit will be given away

How much............Donations welcome but not necessary ...
  2. Make My Day Charity Ride, Lisa has picked her coffin

Hi it is Anthony here from Drury tyres/Drury Performance Centre on Sunday the 24th of July 10:30am we are having another charity ride, meeting at 257 GT STH Rd Drury.
    This year we aim to purchase a special needs vechicle for Lisa Marie Jeptha, her parents do not own a vechicle and the family would love to get out and about to spend time with Lisa before she passes.
    Lisa is terminally ill and is not expected to make it to her 12th birthday, she has muscular dystrophy and she is producing ...
  3. Pukekohe Track Day Winner

Congratulations to Richard alias The Everlasting on winning a track day at Pukekohe race track,
    compliments of DPC!
    that's Drury Performance Centre.
    Once you have had your blast can you please let us know about your experience, i am sure that giving your Yamaha a good thrash around the circuit will be heaps of FUN.
    Regards
    Anthony Wright
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Mean Floods

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Wright View Post
    My Wife, Son and I are grateful to be alive.
    On Tuesday were missed our flight out on Brisbane, i ride with www.theredeemed.org and was quite keen to bring the crew over to Brisbane.
    We would of done some riding with the Tribe of Judah a christian bike group in Kingston, Brisbane.
    If we did come we would stay at www.australianmotorcyclemuseum.com.au these guys dont only have a great bike museum but also have biking groups staying on site.
    Anyway those dreams
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hi my name is Anthony Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Fatt Max View Post
    Been to your place twice for work Anthony,

First time was when my chain was about to crap out as I was heading to Taupo with the MAG guys. Then I had a service done the following month.

Great service both times, Mike is a diamond geezer and not too tough on the pocket either.

Thats a great business you have their mate, I will be back
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Hi my name is Anthony Wright

Quote Originally Posted by SPP View Post
    I was in there yesterday getting new tyres. There were two newish fellas along with Mike. One did mine and was bloody careful with the rims... I like his work

Mike has always looked out for me so I don't bother to go anywhere else. I usually PM "Mouldy" on this forum or call to check stuff out.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Hi my name is Anthony Wright

Quote Originally Posted by blossomsowner View Post
    I purchased my last tyre from you guys and was impressed by the service given. (as well as the price). Helps that I am only 10 mins away though.
    keep up the good work.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Hi my name is Anthony Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Wright View Post
    I run Drury tyres a family business in south Auckland,
    In 2004,Tyres for You the GT Radialwholesaler,
    gave me a new Harley Davidson Deuce to use!!!!
    i have clocked up 48,000 km on this bike so far.
    Most of those km with the Redeemed MCC, a Christian motorcycle ministry.
    Since that time we have turned our Drury performance centre into a MOTORCYCLE TYRE SHOP.
    sO IF NEED TO BE HOOKED UP WITH BIKE TYRES CHAINS/SPROCKETS/BRAKE PADS ETC just let me know.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast