View RSS Feed

Personal entry

Boring stuff about your boring life.

1. Tin Cans

So I got my ARROWS done - Defiantly louder than before, still getting my head around the sound. Dunno if its just me but I feel it does sound a bit 'tinny' - the fact that the guts is missing may have something to do with that......... However it has a significant 'Roar' over 7,000. Very nice, me likey.

One thing I have really noticed is a slight increase of lower RPM torque. It revs more freely and the front wheel is feeling a bit lighter than ever before on traffic-light ...
    Categories
    Personal entry
  2. Dad's Progress

Just an update for Friends and Family:

Dad is still seriously ill at the North Shore Hospice. Mum is doing really well keeping a bed-side presence and attending to his needs.

We still don't know how much time he has, it could be a week it could be several months. The Doctors cannot put a timeline on his condition. However he is getting weaker by the day and does tend to sleep more each day partly due to the sedatives he is receiving (he gets anxoius when theres needles ...
    Categories
    Personal entry
  3. First-timer!

Bit of a Virgin when it comes to blogging. There always has to be a first time........

This blog will be used by myself and also Qkkid. I think the term 'The Qkkies' has stuck with us and Qkkid has since bought a personalised plate for our car "QKKIES" with kiwibiker.co.nz underneth. Just doing our part to advertise the site.
    Categories
    Personal entry