View RSS Feed

creature

1. CREATURE is so heart broken

CREATURES baby sister Toni was in a car accident on Saturday and my 12 year old niece Bryer was killed, my other 9 year old niece Jemma is in critical care at the moment, my heart aches for them, CREATURE hopes Jemma pulls through and they all find peace. CREATURE asks his fellow bikers to offer there prayers and support to his sister, her daughters and the family in there time of grief.
    CREATURE thanks you all.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. CREATURE presents THE MAN RULES, to keep woman informed and men happy

The Man Rules
    At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down
    Finally,the guys' side of the story..
    (CREATURE must admit, it's pretty good.)
    We always hear"the rules"
    From the female side.

Now here are the rules from the male side.

These are our rules!
    Please note.. these are all numbered "1 "
    ON PURPOSE!

1. Men are NOT mind readers. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. CREATURE as a third person; Do you really give a shit?

The question has come up about why CREATURE refers to himself as a third person, well quite simply, why the fuck not. we all have 2 faces in life some have more, 1 that we wear in private and 1 that we wear in public. CREATURE has at least 3, the way CREATURE talks on this web page makes him unique if you dont like it then go cry to your mummy about it cause CREATURE doesn't give a shit. if you are the sort of dumbass that likes to change people to suit them i would imagine your also ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Creature needs help with a small bike problem

Hi fellow bikers im very new to the biking world i recently bought a 2010 Hyosung GV250 EFI cruiser. got a good deal only 280Ks on the clock but the previous owner was a small person and they adjusted the clutch, now with my big hands im having a great deal of trouble changing gear and putting the bike into neutral, im not able to ride the bike to the hyosung dealer because i dont have enough experience on the road to ride that far and cant practice riding because of my clutch problem. is there ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. CREATURES study of a bikers withdrawal symptoms

CREATURE is doing a study of the cause, symptoms and treatment of Bikers withdrawal. Bikers withdrawal is an acute condition that can affect all bikers, it is caused by the temporary inability to ride, reasons for this may be medical mechanical or heaven forbid legal; many other reasons do exist and CREATURE would be interested in knowing about them in as much detail as possible for his research. it should be noted that a permanent inability to ride is a chronic condition and leads to the grieving ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Creature is on da road

Hi everyone, im CREATURE and im new to this site and still have training wheels on my new cruiser, im looking forward to getting them off and hitting the road big time with some measure of confidence ha ha. i would love to hear from anyone who still has or remembers there training wheels so perhaps they can help me roll on to my future adventure on the road.
    CREATURE awaits your replies.
    Categories
    Uncategorized