Blog Comments

congrats MT, back on 2 wheels soon

That be good as a 450, when came out meant to be one of the best handling of the 600 at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Number One
    purdy bike. Congrats and enjoy Cliffhanger Hillclimb perhaps?
    Definitely wouldn't mind doing the Cliffhanger mate. It's a cool event and I enjoyed it so hopefully I'll see you there next time and race you for f3 honours!!! (Will have to spike Deano's SV though haha)
    purdy bike. Congrats and enjoy Cliffhanger Hillclimb perhaps?
    wicked mate! and once more please don't start racing as these reports are long enough
    awesome write up dude its cool to see/hear you back on a bike again
    Cool write up. It was an awesome day. Now you have been back on a bike again you need to keep it up or at least use that as an excuse haha.
    A good bed time story there mate, except for Xan's spill.
    I had already headed home, I was completely knackered but very happy, and was unaware Xan had gone down.
    Damn shame as that was a really nice bike.

see you at the next one.
    Sorry can't remember a thing but my thighs are telling me I had a great day! Nah really the only bit I can't remember is maybe 30 seconds or so between the time my head hit the pavement & the ambo turned up.

would love to know why the rear stepped out such big time, maybe I got a bit wide coming out of turn 1 & got into some rubber or something, didn't think I was doing anything my different to the 100 other laps that day!

Cheers, Xan
    good write up bro, need to borrow those warmers back again hah for racing on Sunday mate
    Nice read !!!
    To you i offer the hard arsed biker award, as it was bloody freezing out there saturday night !
    Was good chattin to ya man ! See ya at the track !
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112