Blog Comments

Bugger about the break Shane, you gave us marshalls some excitement for the day.

Recover well.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl
    Another great write up MT,
    Thanks
    Another great write up MT,
    Thanks mate, see you at Round 6!!
    Nice race report Shane, and great racing. Neil.
    Was great to see you too mate. Caught up with a few people I hadn't seen for a while. Paeroa is good like that.
    Another epic race report! Great to catch up with you Shane.
    Ah is that what it was, thanks for that.
    You were sent back to the pits as the track hadn't been signed off yet... Not quite sure how that all happened
    Good write up, excellent day. I managed my best time at HD on my 40 year old BMW....need about 10 more HP....50 ain'e enough.
    Phil?? I think you're mistaking the photographer for me.

I'm sure it won't be the last time he misses the start of a race. Happens to everyone at some point.
    Good write up Phil.

I was on the pit gate for 1/2 the day and had to hold up young stroudy and co as they had missed the 30 sec interval, bit of a bugger but same for all.

All the riders were having a ball and luckily the weather behaved.
    Thanks Nicki

I'm still trying to figure out how to ride that bike. It's so much different from the Triumph. The main thing is the CBR can use the slicks properly whereas I now realize the Triumph couldn't. So I'm pretty much trying to learn a new bike and tyres at the same time.

I'm having fun and that's the main thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental Trousers
    The annoying thing about the sweeper was that Nicki told me there was a clear line where there were no stones on the inside of all the patching. But after the sweeper went out it moved all the stones onto that line.
    nice write up MT..... it wasn't really a clear line... just had the least amount of stones on it! hehe was fun doing a little gravel slide each lap!
    you did well considering the conditions
    The annoying thing about the sweeper was that Nicki told me there was a clear line where there were no stones on the inside of all the patching. But after the sweeper went out it moved all the stones onto that line.
    Track is being repaired this coming weekend onwards, or at least, what we were told. Sometime during the day the decision was made to send out the sweeper after every race to try and keep the stones at bay...

I did feel for you guys once or twice in leathers, but fuck it, I was in it all day. Drank about 3.5L of water (2.6L at the track) on Saturday, so yeah, she was pretty hot
    awesome bro
    Thanks

That's Boaz. He's a relatively slim 62kg at the moment. Leonbergers are a big breed, but even so, he's large for the breed.
    Either that bikes bloody small or that dogs kin huge!!
    Bike looks nice mate
    Such shiny bling! You're gonna have to walk the walk now, after all, the bike looks like a proper racebike!
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast