View RSS Feed

Number 94

The F3 CBR450RR triple

1. Paint and Stickers are (mostly) done

The major stickers are on. Now they're in place I can have a look to see where I want to put some others. But that's next week. This weekend I get to ride it

Click images

2. Vic Club Round 6 Bridgestone Winter Series

I'm so sore. I can't believe how sore I am. Didn't crash or anything silly like that but I did do lots of laps on a totally different bike, one that I haven't ridden for well over 3 years and I haven't been on a bike at all for over 9 months.

The test day at Taupo the day before the final round of the Victoria Club's Bridgestone Winter Series was on a Friday so I had to take Thursday off work to finish getting the bike ready. Things like changing tyres (I really hate doing anything ...
  3. Almost there ...

Not long until it's done and I can ride it. I'm really looking forward to the end of this month.

I got a message saying my bike was back together and running!! After some hurried organisation I was all set to travel down to Wellington, put the bike on the dyno then take it up to New Plymouth to sort the suspension out.

Originally my wife was going to go with me and make a trip of it so I'd organised to stay with Pete McDonald. That way she could ...
  4. We're rolling now ...

Things are gathering momentum now and I'm getting more and more excited about this bike.

After getting the bike back to the shed I'd hardly touched it. Lots of rain and plenty of cold weather had put me off getting out there, besides which I'd gotten really busy with a couple of other projects that I managed to get involved in.

However, I had been thinking, planning and buying some bits that were going to be needed. Amongst other things I've got some ...
  5. It's here!!! My next project!!!

Well, I've got it in the shed now so it's 100% mine and I can tell everyone about it

Some people may recognize this bike as it was always at the track a few years back. It's owner is also well known cos he's a good bugger, but unfortunately, is better known for an accident at Pukekohe that left him in a wheel chair.

I've bought Paul Garrett's #94, a 2005 CBR600RR. It's got a full Arata Titanium exhaust system, PC3, Ohlins all around and a bunch of other ...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234