Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by old slider
    Enjoyed reading the trials and tribulation in the days of a motorcycle racer, thanks for that and the onboard footage, look forward to your next meeting report.
    Glad you enjoyed it
    Enjoyed reading the trials and tribulation in the days of a motorcycle racer, thanks for that and the onboard footage, look forward to your next meeting report.
    Great write up, really good to see someone posting one here again. Well done.
    Was a great day. Always happy to help out when I can
    Great write up! Awesome effort and congratulations for finishing such a tough event!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz
    Brilliant write up. Good effort all round guys.
    Thanks. It was bloody hard but great fun. I highly recommend giving it a go haha
    Brilliant write up. Good effort all round guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by nings400
    im confused it says on my laps rob gibson was 7th and you were 13th?
    Looks like it's been fixed now. It originally had them around the other way, which confused the hell out of me but that's what I went with when I wrote that up.
    im confused it says on my laps rob gibson was 7th and you were 13th?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirts
    You had me at Chicken McMuffin!!
    They're so good. I don't know why they didn't do them years ago
    You had me at Chicken McMuffin!!
    Always a privilege to be part of your team. The construction at the track, the uncertainty about the pits and long delays made for a rather odd day.

Bring on the 600, the 31st and the Endurance day ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDuck
    I knitted a whole jumper this season.
    Bullshit!! My wife is the champion of knitting at the track. Coffee and a chair and she'll knit anywhere.

Been great having you there Ducky. I'll get my sorry arse sorted and get back on track soon as I can.
    Hopefully they will rebuild you and you will be back out there soon.

Cheers for getting me back around the track - I knitted a whole jumper this season. It has been a blast and long may it continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental Trousers
    Did yours get operated on? I find out who and when mine gets done tomorrow

Nah, it was a 50/50 call and they decided on a 'wait and see approach.'

It works fine now, although the shoulder is slightly lower and I have a lump sticking out.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharky
    Stink! X-ray looks identical to mine a few months ago...
    Did yours get operated on? I find out who and when mine gets done tomorrow
    Stink! X-ray looks identical to mine a few months ago...
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl
    Bugger about the break Shane, you gave us marshalls some excitement for the day.

Recover well.
    Would've preferred not to give you a reason to charge across the sand trap, but I'm glad you guys were there

Quote Originally Posted by sil3nt
    Well thats a bit shit. At least it was low speed. I assume the bike is fine?
    Bent the footpeg hanger and a clip on. It'll take a hell of a lot longer to fix me than it will to fix the bike

Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin
    I didn't really think you were the type to go throwing yourself about the scenery...
    I try not to but this one I didn't screw up.
    I didn't really think you were the type to go throwing yourself about the scenery...

Guessed wrong

I actually have my ute at the track when marshalling now for random things like that, plus riders on ART days... only time I know of it occurring (you)... I don't marshall for Hamilton
    Well thats a bit shit. At least it was low speed. I assume the bike is fine?
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast